X-Change 3 Released!

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
I think the comment Unicorn made in another thread applies, if you want this images, buy the game when it is translated.

Actually, I wanted to express there:
YinYang is not even yet released in Japan, so demanding images from it is outright ridiculous.

quote:
Originally posted by NerdZer0:
hey does anyone have a pic of male takuya and female kouji ending pics plz !
upload it in this site if you don't want to be spoiler send it direct to my e-mail noviruses plz.

*sigh* NerdZer0, uploading pictures like that is what pirate sites does. And if you haven't noticed, we aren't pirates [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]. Sure, some pictures gets uploaded at the PP homepage or other game pages for PP's games at other sites, but those are meant for preview only and thus ending CG's are seldom among them since they'd be a spoiler of the game, especially for those of us who actually want to work in order to get our endings [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img].

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Actually, I wanted to express there:
YinYang is not even yet released in Japan, so demanding images from it is outright ridiculous.

Ah okay once again I stand corrected, for some reason I thought it was just released in Japan, which is why people were discussing it to the level they are discussing it.

quote:
Ah okay once again I stand corrected, for some reason I thought it was just released in Japan, which is why people were discussing it to the level they are discussing it.

Well, it won't get released until in October, so no reason to get all worked up yet [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
*sigh* NerdZer0, uploading pictures like that is what pirate sites does. And if you haven't noticed, we aren't pirates [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]. Sure, some pictures gets uploaded at the PP homepage or other game pages for PP's games at other sites, but those are meant for preview only and thus ending CG's are seldom among them since they'd be a spoiler of the game, especially for those of us who actually want to work in order to get our endings [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img].

oh i see thanx for the info next time iwon't do it again.

Quote: My name is luffy, i'm destenied to be a pirate king [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by NerdZer0:
Quote: My name is luffy, i'm destenied to be a pirate king [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Well, luffy, my guess is that you're "destenied" to find an unreceptive audience here on the Peach Princess board. We don't approve of piracy or other forms of theft.

Well, most of us do, I’m betting there some asses who say they don’t approve but do so anyway, but don’t honest up to it because they don’t want to become ostracized from the boards.
Let them into exile I say, I say for those who be them be worse than those honest in their words for acts of which said piracy.

------------------
精神 の 神

Well, luffy, my guess is that you’re “destenied” to find an unreceptive audience here on the Peach Princess board. We don’t approve of piracy or other forms of theft.

[/B][/QUOTE]
no, no , no, that’s not i mean. I try take the monkey d. luffy line from one piece series.

[/B][/QUOTE]Well, luffy, my guess is that you’re “destenied” to find an unreceptive audience here on the Peach Princess board. We don’t approve of piracy or other forms of theft.

[/B][/QUOTE]
no, no , no, that’s not i mean. I try take the monkey d. luffy line from one piece series.

[This message has been edited by NerdZer0 (edited 08-06-2004).]

What are you saying in that sentence?

quote:
What are you saying in that sentence?
i mean iwant to quote but my suck key board ruin it. I want to take the monkey d. luffy from one piece line : "my name is luffy. i'm destenied to be pirate king".
hehehe....

He’s trying to say he’s not calling himself a pirate, but he just put in a quote from One Piece, maybe as a signature.

------------------
精神 の 神

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
He's trying to say he's not calling himself a pirate, but he just put in a quote from One Piece, maybe as a signature.

at least someone know what i mean

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
He's trying to say he's not calling himself a pirate, but he just put in a quote from One Piece, maybe as a signature.

Ah okay, something about it threw me a bit, and I missed the reference perhaps as a result.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 08-06-2004).]

I owe you an apology for my misunderstanding, NerdZer0. Not being familiar with One Piece, I misinterpreted your quote. On the other hand, you should be aware that there is a strong feeling against piracy here. Any requests for downloads or filesharing are either ignored or condemned. This site is sponsored by a game retailer and we strongly support legitimate sales.

That brings up an interesting question. According to your profile, you are located in Indonesia. Doesn’t that country prohibit the import of anything with hentai content? How do you acquire your copies of the games?

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
I owe you an apology for my misunderstanding, [b]NerdZer0. Not being familiar with One Piece, I misinterpreted your quote. On the other hand, you should be aware that there is a strong feeling against piracy here. Any requests for downloads or filesharing are either ignored or condemned. This site is sponsored by a game retailer and we strongly support legitimate sales.

That brings up an interesting question. According to your profile, you are located in Indonesia. Doesn't that country prohibit the import of anything with hentai content? How do you acquire your copies of the games?[/b]

yeah, H-games is kinda hard to find in this country. but you can find it some big hobby Japanese store. My self only own Snow drop (yeah short and sweet) and WC only.

That store actually sells the games up front or in a backroom? Not to make a joke of it, but do you need to know the password or something to get them to show the games? Since I too had heard what perigee had and find it interesting that hobby shop could just so openly sell the games, unless they are massively edited?

Also, this would be the first time I’ve heard of PP’s games being sold in a storefront (assuming he’s referring to the English language versions).

That’s true too, I am not sure I have ever seen any Bishoujo games being sold in stores, so it’s questionable if they would sell them in a store within a country where they are laws banning the import or at least massively restricting the import of anything with hentai content.

At least legally sell them, to be honest it does sound more like a speakeasy deal of knowing the knock and the password, at least given what is known about the import laws and knowing how strange it would therefore be to see them in stores. If it is not such, apologies, but it is sounding like one.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 08-07-2004).]

A Simpsons quote springs to mind;

(to deliberately mis-quote)
‘What sort of petshop sells bishoujo games at this time of night?’
'The best d@mn petshop in town!'

Conjures up a wonderful scenario of games being trucked into the US by the Mafia at the dead of night.