X Change Alternative 2: The Thread

it’s the 26th…
So is it out?

Does this answer your question? :wink:

Hint: if it would have been delayed, it would still be listed as “PreOrder” there and not “Buy Now!”!

I’m skimming through the CG’s currently.

Spoilers based on CG’s

Looks quite funny.
But at one point i found a CG that’s uncensored…
It’s nothing big, theirs this CG of a guy in the machine, Half of his body has skin the other doesn’t.
On the part with skin you can see ‘him’.

Edit:
The old scientist goes nude atleast once…
Theres a Mother/Daughter/You scene…

Edit again:
There is a Futanari Path it seems.
Theres tenticle rape…
Tenticles sprout out from one girl when she feels emotions it seems…
Atleast 1 Yuri Scene
Yuki has Foreskin
I think 2 of the scenes are rape

So lets see, this game has:

Virgins
Futanari
Tenticle Rape
Incest
Naked old men
Yuri
Body Transfer ( Heart transfer apparently it is this time )
School girls/boys
Lolicon
Rape ( possibly? )

Or by characters:

Mine
Virgin
Incest ( i think the daughter is Mine )
Rape ( By a teacher i think? )

Can end with Yuki and Hiroshi?

Sayuri
Yuri

can end with Yuki and Iwao?

Tomoyo
Lolicon
Virgin

Can end with Yuki?

Makoto
Futanari
Tenticle Rape
Rape ( By a guy we can’t see i think? )

Can end with Yuki?

This could quite possibly be one of the best sex-fest h-games I have seen.

Edit:
Yikes, forgot the CG thing, sorry :frowning:
I can remove the above if you want.

…However Shingo will be happy to know that the software piracy problem in Japan and the U.S is insignificant, I’m sure :stuck_out_tongue: :lol: .

Information’s flooding onto the internet.

10 endings,
433 scenes in the scene jump menu.

Ending pairings as follows:

Yuki/Mine
Yuki/Sayuri
Yuki/Tomoyo ( Good? )
Yuki/Tomoyo ( Bad? )
Yuki/Makoto ( Good? )
Yuki/Makoto ( Bad? )
Hiroshi/mother?/Mine
Yuki/Female Hiroshi
Iwao alone
Iwao/Sayuri and Yuki/Mine

Alot of people are apparently wondering if this will be licensed due to Tomoyo being a lolicon. We can only hope.

edit:
Iwao’s endings are apparently the ‘secret’ endings to the game.

sigh
Will it ever end? :roll: :cry: :roll:

If you consider A): Peapri’s Backlog, B): Peapri’s Quandary and C): Peapri’s Loliphobia, the chances for a translated version of X Change Alternative 2 seem pretty slim to me.
It’s funny, CROWD was Payne-sama’s best pal…

…and now Peapri gives it (or receives?) the cold shoulder by not translating A): their oldest games because of technical problems, B): their newest games because of loli contents and C): the games from the sister brands because of… What?
I don’t know, this entire post is just paranoid delusions :stuck_out_tongue: , but I’m sure that NO salmon is forthcoming this/next year, in many senses :cry:

The Makoto tentacle thing puts me off a bit… didn’t see any futa with her though.

Tomoyo… there is NO reason we can’t just call her 18 and leave it at that. None. We’re not talking about a Lipp character here. It would be more then a shame to lose the game because of her. I see no reason to even cut out any of her CG.

The only thing that really puts me off, again, is the tentacle bit, but the rest of the game looks like it more then makes up for it.

I will be keeping a close eye on this one. I don’t want it to get bungled like X-Change 3.

XChange is, and always has been, PP’s strongest selling series. I believe the original is still the title with the highest number of sales? I could be wrong; Brave Soul was gaining on it for awhile after it (BS) was released - they even announced it had overtaken XC1, then retracted it.

The odds of XCA2 not being licensed seem rather low to me.

Also, i’m guessing, Lipp was forced to have sex ( the master gave her orders? i can’t read Japanese so this is purely a guess ), Tomoyo doesn’t appear to be forced in any of her scenes, and she doesn’t appear to have any rape scenes either.

The makoto Futa thing is based on an implication in a CG, where you can see her sitting down, then the next CG has her ‘risen’ inside her skirt.
The CG’s imply her to be a Futa, then we see tentacles.

I kinda of like it though,
each girl has a special ‘thing’ in their storyline.
Mine - Has an incest scene with a mother/daughter ( more than 1 )
Sayuri - Has a Yuri scene ( possibly more than 1? )
Tomoyo - Has a Pure Romance story? ( dunno what Tomoyo’s is )
Makoto - Has the Tentacle thing which appears to be big in her story.

Lipp simply looked too young for there to be any salvage, I’m still hoping on a patch from a third-party. Hell, I’m still waiting for someone to finish translating and patching Kirara’s sections in May Club.

The X-Change series, I’ve figured out how they store the images in the game. Switching files around in the English version will switch the way they show in the game. I have no idea if this can be applied to the Japanese files though, either to add the uncensored English art to the pure Japanese game, which would be easiest, or to try to add the censored images and script points and dialog into the English version, which would be hell. I still don’t know how the text and voice files are stored, though.

to loli makes this a hard sell
but YUME MIRU KUSURi
has 3 loli’s in it

You consider Kirimiya-senpai a loli?! :shock:
The only way I can see your statement as being true is if your count of lolis in a game includes characters without a scenario. Even then, you’re pushing it in my opinion. Aeka has some loli-ish traits, but I don’t consider her to be a loli.

Sure, but all these lolis are aged 21 and up - as our dear “Litte-sister-character” had to learn about herself! :wink: :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

That is debatable and totally defendant upon where you draw the line. There is just as much a case to make it that she is or isn’t depending on what you want to use as the basis for your argument.

That also depends upon whether you believe the ages listed in-game or believe it’s just covering themselves legally. I mean by that definition, by the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki! series Sasami wouldn’t be loli because she’s like couple hundred years old.

Come on! Those characters are all entirely fictional! :!:

Thus, the only reliable evidence we have about them is what is written about them in their story. So, if we even have to choose whether we want to believe the written words of a fictional story that we read, what is the point of reading on that story at all? If you want to doubt the small facts in the story, you may as well doubt the entire storyline - because there is no truth that you can check it against anyway! :wink:

Hence the reason I didn’t flat out say she wasn’t a loli. Perhaps I should have said “… but I personally don’t consider her to be a loli”?

I never get tired of that joke in the game. :smiley:

Who said I didn’t doubt the whole storyline as being real?

At the same time, they clearly are in an alternate universe because they all attend a generic schools, something clearly not reality, thus it’s possible the age rate for such a universe is skewed that they age slower.

Yea. I do consider her to be a loli. Everyone has their differences on what they consider a loli. Me, FE, I don’t consider any MILF character a loli, even if they are draw as such other than the breasts. Large breasts = non-loli to me, reguardless of the rest of the character. Thus most of the Jewel Knight Crusader characters I don’t consider loli because of most of their breast sizes.

How long does it typically take for games like this to get translated?

I’m not a member of the staff, but based on what iv seen and heard it’s roughly like this.

Normally once theirs 1 or 2 games left to release they announce the next few releases.

Translation and all that can take up to about 6 months, this depends on the games size + getting into contact with the company and such.
Maximum of about a year, which only really occurs when the maker doesn’t contact much or the script is really long.

Once that’s completed, the testing phase normally lasts around 1 to 2 months.

Once is goes golden master its roughly 3 weeks to about 2 months.

So roughly, about 10 months but that depends on a lot of things.