X Change Alternative 2: The Thread

I managed to navigate a site and download a copy of X-Change R. (LEGALLY! LEGALLY!)

Hunting around, I also got the save file.

All I can say is… WOW. I really want it to be translated now.

The graphics are redone beautifully, the background music is now CD-quality rather then MIDI, and the voice acting, which was sorely missing from the original, is superb.

There is a new path to access, but I don’t understand it since I can’t speak or read the language. I haven’t viewed the new path yet, so can’t say much about it.

This is a fine quality for a remake, and well worth it. I hope that at some point it will be translated into English. There still is a market for it that is interested in the X-Change series, and since titles are being discontinued, it would make sense to discontinue the original X-Change and replace it with this version.

I honestly wanna know more about this girl, her path looks fun.

I’m still hoping that the Jast team will one day translate the remakes.
Perhaps when the originals stop being made, they could consider the remakes again?

Who do I have to kill to be sure this game never gets translated ? :lol:

Futa, rapes, mother/daughter incest, tentacles… Please don’t tell me there are also some bestialities in it ?

Regardless that (or not) XC-A2 sure seems different from all the other X-change.

I have to agree with the logic PP used when they decided to pass on the remakes. They only have so much capacity to translate games, they don’t want to take on so much that it causes delays like of yore, and that means they have to pick and choose. If they picked the remade XC series games, they’d have to skip other games. They didn’t want to do that; they wanted to focus on growing the company in new directions, not going over stuff they already did.

I hope it does get translated, but the tentacle bit throws me.

I was honestly hoping for more of a direct sequel involving the original Yin-Yang characters.

As for the extra path with the girl, like I said, I haven’t played it yet, but there’s at least two or three “memories” involving her.

I’m mainly pleased with the voice acting.

I think it would be a wise move since the old version is sorely outdated and they are canceling the production of other older games.

It’s got all that? Who do I have to kill to get it translated? :smiley:

All these things make it so unique, it’s better if it is translated…
Theres no actual Futa, it has implied Futa in Makoto’s story, but it’s not
Theirs not that many rapes anymore, each storyline either has none or contains 1, so it’s possible to avoid some of them
The incest scene is a threesome with Mine,Hiroshi as a girl and his elder sister
Tentacles are a big thing in Makoto’s story, and they only appear in her story

Basically, each story path has some special type of ‘sex’ in it.
Mine has a threesome
Sayuri has Yuri
Tomoyo is all out of Pure Love
Makoto adds tentacles into it all
Iwao’s story is funny, or so i’v heard

Thus, it caters to many different interests:
If you like romance, go with Tomoyo or Mine
If you like Sex, Go with Sayuri
If you like darker story’s, go with Makoto
If you like comedy, go with Iwao’s story

…Plus it has a nude old man
That alone makes it 1000 times better then any Hentai game we have in English :slight_smile:

From the sound of it … le nuage?

duck

Heh, no. Both le nuage and me (at the least), since I agree completely with le nuage (and I believe there are others as well).

Try and I make a patch for Hitomi my stepsister where you are always nice to her and nobody try to rape her. :lol:

Actually, I’d like to see that too. I always felt bad for Hitomi. What can I say; I have eclectic tastes. :wink:

I put in an order for the X-Change 2R from a used game seller.

We’ll see how that is.

Oh, and if I must kill anyone to get this game translated…

loads his Vektor CR-21 assault rifle

I know we’re going off on a bit of a tangent from the topic at hand, but I must say, that’s an interesting choice of weapon you’ve made. A combination of the advantages of a bullpup design and the reliability of an AK type action, with the shitty stopping power of the 5.56x45 round.

Nothing wrong with 5.56 mm.

I have a Steyr AUG, and it’s never failed me.

I wish I had the Vektor, but it’s a prototype.

Side note: My credit card has a hold on it while they make sure I have the funds for the order. Seems they got suspicious since I normally don’t order items from Japan and they froze the order while they waited for my confirmation.

Once it’s confirmed, I’ll try out the X-Change 2R download. I’ve already toyed around with the first one.

Secondary Side-note: Is there a program to map out paths and outcomes of choice games like this? It would help since I can’t read or speak the lanaguage.

I don’t want to get in to a drawn out debate, so I’ll simply ask this question: If the 5.56x45 round is so good, why have there been so many stories of soldiers having to empty a large portion of a magazine (if not the entire magazine) in to the center mass of an enemy to stop a determined attack?
By the way, I’m envious. The Steyr AUG is a fantastic design. I just wish it was chambered in a more effective round. Incidentally, you may find this article interesting.

Anyone know when a soundtrack is coming out?

I love the opening song…

Well, it’s good for most normal situations. It’s not meant to go up against heavy body armor or anything.

Also, got X-Change 2R. And it’s got a sequence with the daughter from the first and third game… that I would love to see translated. First a yuri scene, then she drinks a potion (I think…) and becomes a futa, and has you that way, THEN it’s both you as a female and Asuka being taken by her!

It’s simply amazing.

I still can’t wait for this one to get translated. I might have to get my hands on the Japanese version.

Wait, what? They actually release soundtracks for H games?

Normally H-games with an opening song get a soundtrack. ( B-cyc, Tarte, OVERDRIVE are all examples )
X-change R, 2R, 3 and Yin-yang all have soundtracks available, so hopefully this one will also get one.