X Change Alternative 2: The Thread

I can’t find the remake anywhere! That’s the main problem.

Just wondering, how long of a time delay was there between the Japanese and English releases of X-Change 1, 2, 3, and Yin-Yang?

So I know what I’m looking at for an average.

XChange
Original release: October 1997
3 years, 5 months delay

XChange2
Original release: August 1999
3 years, 10 months delay

XChange3
Original release: June 2004
2 years, 1 month delay

XChange Alternative
Original release: October 2004
2 years, 2 months delay

Naively averaging the delays suggests an XCA2 English release date of August 2011.

has the game been licensed yet

This… is almost unbearable. Then there’s the wait for ???3??? ???..

GRAHHHHH!

Bear in mind, XChange Alternative 2 has not even been announced.

Do I believe they have licensed it? Of course I believe they have licensed it. The XChange series is one of their biggest successes. However, they have got a lot of other stuff on their plate, and it hasn’t been officially announced, so it is what it is.

Yes; the XChange games probably do better in English than they ever did in Japanese - they barely even register on the sales charts.

They must have registered something to get four sequels.

then there is 3 methods to conquer the world which i hope jast gets as well

You know, I’d literally front Jast the money to translate some of these games if I knew it would make a difference.

Doesn’t that simply mean that the developer thought producing a sequel was more profitable than producing a new original work? A game can be spectacular for the company involved and yet still pale vastly in comparison to the rest of the games out there. Furthermore, popular/successful games don’t necessarily get many sequels, either.

Agreed, but it seems hard to believe that the company would go back to the well so many times, or even stay in business in such a volatile market, if the games were complete bombs.

Be nice if even some of the other available Crowd games got translated…

it is a 3rd hero and your swap bodies with one of the heroines

Which part had incest? I don’t recall that, but then again, I can’t understand the language a lot of the time.

the 3somes in Hiroshi’s route
the other girl that joins in is his sister.
She has short, black hair

Wow, I missed something then, the only threesome I remember was with the science geek and his mom.

Cancel that, I am an idiot who missed the sibling references.

If Naka is who I think it is, the one lesbian character, they better not cut her. I would have a major breakdown.