Yin Yang!

Hello all,
i just wanted to ask PP, if there is any chance about Yin Yang being out before Christmas and New Year?
Besides that then i wanted to say that i enjoy playing X-Change 3.
Have fun

I will wait for lamuness’s favorite saying in a few minutes on this subject, … :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 10-14-2006, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

peter’s unofficial aim is to finalize stuff by november so there may be a chance of getting it out by xmas

however, since you live in denmark, i wouldn’t guarantee that it will arrive at your door by xmas due to mailing delays during the holiday season

ADD:
…disappointed that i didn’t use a certain line, ms308680? :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 10-14-2006, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

a little

[ 10-14-2006, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Thanks for the reply…
I hope, it will be out soon.

I am busting my proverbial balls on the game. Fingers crossed. The game is in good shape, it just need a little more polishing and final ing. If that’s a word.

Almost…there…

Yin-Yang is done testing. Now to make the installers…

We’ll have a v1.1 of the X-Change 3 scenario out soon, too.

yay … when when :stuck_out_tongue:

and I am not really expecting a real answer for the when when :stuck_out_tongue: … thanks for the update peter

/add 2 (6:30 p.m. EST monday nov 7 2006)

I am wanting to know if peter will discuss the extents of preordering and exactly how it works. Because for what I am aware of is the following:
if you preorder a game that is available to be preordered, by itself, you will not get charged until it is shipped. The question that I would like to address is if you have added a preorder game with in stock games. I am stating this is because I did get charged for my preorder already with the rest of my order, but what I am afraid of is that even though it is already paid for, you have a process for preorders, and assume that it has not been paid for (I am not assuming that this is the case but I want someone to say something to make sure that I will not be charged twice as probally a few other people here as well)

/add 3

Peter I have just resubmited my e-mail with my order problems, I do hope you get it and we can resolve this soon because it is going beyond a month now. Thanks peter

recieved information needed, Thanks Peter, I just have one last question that I have stated above about the preordering question. Thanks again Peter

[ 11-06-2006, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

=)

http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3247

hey mockingbird look at this part of the site for a sec and tell me if a date looks about a year off :stuck_out_tongue:

*at least I hope it is a year wrong because I was hoping for this xmas * :stuck_out_tongue:

http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3241

It would be nice to have a v1.1 of Doushin too, I think. :slight_smile:

It’s going to be available this year before christmas 2006. That’s a mistake, maybe they didn’t know or bothered to change it because we already been informed that is going to be availble this year before christmas. :slight_smile:

I think it is a accident, and people that read that site are more than us that are here so … everyone is not completely informed. hope they fix it soon.

Yes, it was a huge mistake upon my part. I have corrected it. My apologies.

“Edits, huh? … maybe we’ll get a censorship fix after all!”

I can say that people will be delighted.

ya … be carful… stuff like that can jinx us here :stuck_out_tongue:

Yin-Yang! Update again: http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3249

Yay, I still have a preorder question that I really would like to be answered :slight_smile: . I had ordered a group of games along with Yin-Yang, and have already gotten charged for it. Regular rule of thumb on Preorders is that you are not charged until shipment. (I don’t mind that I have already been charged … I just want to make certain that I don’t get charged again) Can someone Please clarify this for me, put me at ease that I will not be charged again, it is just I have a real bad feeling about this :stuck_out_tongue: well I apprechiate everyone listening and hope I hear something soon :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope my pre-oder of Yin-Yang is still in the database XD
And a patch for X-C3? w00t!

I know I will probally get yelled at for this but … Lamuness, do you know any other information on Yin-Yang and/or XC3 ? now let the yelling commence :stuck_out_tongue:

Last information that I have read was at http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3249

Thanks Lamuness … even for the yelling :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 11-16-2006, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]