Yin Yang!

starts to yell at ms308680
I really want Yin-Yang bad, so more news is good news…well…progressing-wise =P
And I don’t hope for any delays =P

I thought that the saying went, “no news is good news” … :slight_smile:

well, what do you want me to tell you guys?

i just (quickly) proofed the printed materials for the game yesterday if that’s what you want to know…

I guess that will work, we will take any information that you will offer :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 11-16-2006, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

here’s some information

it’s a surprise game by crowd

how about that, duh :stuck_out_tongue:

:confused: … overload, too much information, overload :confused:

and in this game you get to surprise have sex with both girls and guys :stuck_out_tongue:

how about that :stuck_out_tongue:

alright, here’s some real info, there will be a dickgirl path if you guys are into those…not that it’s not mentioned yet in the newsletter anyways

also there is a obvious picture on the site (either peachprincess or jlist), if it isn’t obvious then get some glasses and look again :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 11-17-2006, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Glad to see this game finally go Golden. Just Pre-Ordered it.

um… where was this information at… I just simi recovered from a crash, so I am sifting through the BBS of what I missed … Lamuness has the game seriously gone Golden figure if anyone knows you would … Thanks

check the home page and the product page, it says it’s gone golden. Hope it’s not an error, I’ve been patient for this game for over 8 months now.

http://www.jastusa.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=JU

http://www.jastusa.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=JU&Product_Code=P013&Category_Code=games

there you are…

should be ready for duplication by now, no idea if it’s ready to ship yet

just checked my e-mail, I got a e-mail that says It has gone golden, … … … YAY YIN YANG IS GOLDEN MASTER !!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

sorry it took me a moment, this is awsome news. NOW I STILL HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION REGARDING PREORDERS. Due to how I made my PREORDER, I have already Paid for it, and I would like to be reasured that I will not be charged again. Please Please Important information I need to know. :slight_smile: Thanks

Me too, I Pre-Ordered “Ying-Yang! Alternative” and “Yume Miru Kusuri” some time ago and got charged for both items. Need to know info too. :slight_smile:

That should not have been the case, and I apologize about that. We will not charge anyone twice. Email us if you’d like us to check your specific order.

Yin Yang shipping question for when it does ship. What is the default shipping method, and is it too late to upgrade shipping to a priority with confirmation (only sugesting confirmation due to the time of year it is, I am still waiting for many domestic packages that I would have recieved twice over by now) and insurance (for the same reason, for PeaPri’s protection of their investment along with the protection of the customers). Please let us know if this is possible or if this will cause more problems for you, shipping wise. As always thanks for reading.

[ 11-27-2006, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Yin Yang’s got to be really close, today is the 2 week mark of after golden master :slight_smile: . These 2 weeks have gone by faster than I thought. Well back to waiting, Thanks for all the hard work you put in these games for us :slight_smile:

[ 12-03-2006, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

I’m really ambivalent about this one. I liked the X-change series… It was nice to see that XC3 let Takuya grow up finally. I’m not a big fan of dick girls so I’m wondering how much I’ll really enjoy this one.