Yin Yang!

http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3287
I see an update … :slight_smile: from the information above it looks as it will be shipping next week. wait is almost over.

“Our records show that payment has been processed, and will be sent to you within 1-2 business days.”

Woot! That’s what I’ve been wanting to hear.

YEAH!!! Me TOO. I just saw my email today!!!

not me yet, I know I have already been charged for it … so I am waiting on “yours is on it’s way!!” but haven’t gotten that yet. but not too far away :slight_smile:

[ 12-12-2006, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

I finally got the email today. :slight_smile:

We’re pre-charging these so they’ll have the postage on them right from the start. To get them out the door faster.

so that means that the ones that said they got an e-mail that is just this precharge? is there only a few more days until the disks come back?

[ 12-13-2006, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Here’s the PR: http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3294

Looks like it’s shipping.

I’ll add in the new images that were released later on today.

Yay just got the “Your PeaPri order is shipping” email. :slight_smile:

sob sob I haven’t gotten mine yet :frowning:

All in good time ms, all in good time…

I got an e-mail a few days ago saying that Yin-Yang will be sent to me within 1-2 days.

It will take a while since I live in Canada and because of the Christmas holidays.

[ 12-18-2006, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Prettz ]

Hi, we have your order, Spooky, it’s in the queue to go out. We had a huge number of preorders and it’s going to take a week to get them all out the door.

I apologies for the delay. Christmas of course slows things down already :frowning:

Got my shipped notification a little over a week ago, so it should be here anytime now. I can’t wait! XD

And why can’t you? O.o

We want a mini-review! NOW!

Mini-review? Meh! I just want to damn game XD

didnt you say before that you are not a fan of the xchange series? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, but as I said before, this game looks to be different than the regular series.

I got mine today!!! My christmas gift to myself!!! :smiley: