Your Guide to Yandere Love

I think Nahash of Beast’s Lair is the originator. Man is a fucking genius, or completely insane. Probably both. God bless him.

My only objection to his… Deliverance from God… is the idea that yandere can’t share. There are twincest yandere, that have proven this is possible, so long as they see each other as two halves of the same soul. Then again, in that case, it’s really one person in two bodies… so it probably doesn’t negate anything he’s preached.

Yandere Guide Part 1 - Finding One:

Yandere Guide Part 2 - Maintaining her:

Wonderful read!
Thanks, Nahash, for making it and thanks, Narg, for posting it! \o/

Great read, Narg, but I have to ask. What would happen if two yanderes fell in love with each other?

After a trail of dead bodies, acts of unspeakable immorality, and horrific crimes against humanity: probably a double suicide.

Is there any anime/manga/game with that? I’d love to see it

No matter how pathetic and hated a character is, going yandere makes them cool again and brings them closer to true godhood. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Would this be considered the yandere theme song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZMZ-XvvzI

Is Tila Tequila yandere? Well… her choice system is like a galge. :wink:

LOL… this article lies: 5 Types Of Women Men Avoid

If fail to see the problem here. Add murderous jealousy of other women getting close to you: DO WANT :twisted:

Narg, you mentioned in another thread that you have kids. So is there a Mrs. Yandere? :wink:

Wild years in my early twenties (a sailor no less) resulted in kids, but there’s no wifey. I’m one of those “should have worn a condom” people. Not that I regret having kids - far from it - just that I wish I had 'em later. :stuck_out_tongue:

Very interesting post. I’ll pass this info on to Chinpo. He’ll probably need it some day.

Most important thing that can save your life after 1st Date with a Yandere:

-If you realize the potential Danger you are in after that first date, Break it off but make sure to put all the blame on yourself , saying that you like her but not like that. This will allow you to stay friends at least so she won’t go total retribution on your sorry ass, and Also allows her to fixate on someone else. In the Yandere psyche, this translates as she was good enough for you but her friendship was more important to you.

Hmmm… seems that [b]Android and Virgin Mobile[/b] are reading Future Diary. That’s exactly the kind of stuff Yuno does. :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone at Virgin Mobile REALLY likes yandere. [b]There’s a sequel now.[/b] :o

Brad. Brad. Brad. You’d best start acting right. :twisted:

Tangled from Disney comes pretty close to having a yandere mom. :stuck_out_tongue:

In that case, doesn’t Frollo count as a yandere towards Esmeralda? :wink:

Real life Yandere?

Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, is charged with aggravated mayhem and torture.

:stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RirRpUtq … re=related

It’s…it’s wonderful :cry: :cry: :cry: .

I’ve been pondering a query and wondering what some of the veterans thought, Suppose an Oniichan told his yandere he wanted some beautiful sex slaves, what would the Yandere do :o ?

Lock Oniichan in a soundproof steel walled basement, with heavy chains tied to his legs… maybe even break a leg or two just for extra insurance. For his own good of course. :o Then kill all those slutty girls in the neighborhood, to remove all source of temptation. Oniichan doesn’t need slaves: he has his yandere. :twisted:

PS: Superior Yandere - in this route, they win! 8)