Yukkuri Panic: Escalation

I think the DL sales versions are usually $5 cheaper? And your comparison is off: JAST is selling Escalation + Yukkuri Panic: Escalation in the one product so you have to add the prices to compare: $25.19 + $15.55 = $40.79 or $15 more expensive than JAST’s packaged version (with free shipping at least in the US, going by the J-List entry)

Oh yeah, my bad didn’t see it was a pack with the two Doujin.
Well, anyway, Its the same cost for me since i already have Japanese version of Yukuri Panic ^^

And no, not all the DL version are 5$ cheaper (The G-Collection’s game have the same price for both version) and i never purchase Box version (except for Casual Romance Club because you can only have it in boxed version… And the packaging is just awesome) because i live in Europe and in my countrie custom can be a little too greedy sometime.

When I saw this title on the J-List site yesterday, I did not hesitate to order it, 'cause bamboo likes yuri! And what a coincedence–I’ve been thinking about writing a story with Yoshimi and Takuya in a convent somewhere down the line, and now this comes along. Even if it turns out to be just a so-so game, it may prove to be a good resource for my story–which means I’ll probably steal stuff from it.

Oh goody… finally a pure Yuri (sorta) title…

I was gonna log in to check if it was just Yukkuri Panic and saw that its both the VN and GalPani game in one pack =D Kudos to JAST for that… I’ve got both from DLSite ages ago and their nice titles. For people worried about the BDSM themes its not really that bad aside from use of leatherwear and some minor domination xD. This is pretty much a pure yuri game =D

Saw the Golden Master announcement and preordered

Any ETA on when this game will ship? I preordered it already but a family emergency popped up and my funds are extremely tight until at least June 3rd. I assume since we were only told it went golden master on the 12th that it will take at least 3 weeks at the printers, I’m probably in the clear and shouldn’t worry. But, I dunno.

I think you are almost certainly going to be safe, but it’s difficult to be sure.

Seems the game is going to be shipping soon. Just got a notice that my order was paid and is scheduled to ship.

Any word on when a download edition might be available (if at all)?

my guess is you can pick it up this weekend

Just got my shipment notice

Download version available ^^

Thanks for the info. Will be Purchasing it right away

Just got my copy.

On a side note, this catalogue poster (the poster part was for School Days) somehow seems so much more awesome now that it has some A list games in it.

Just got my copy tonight, too. Looks great so far! And, yeah, the poster was cool, too. Wouldn’t mind seeing some more posters in the future.

I looked at all three Sites (Jast, PP, J-List) and didn’t see a download option.

For J-list, click “add to cart”. You get to choose download option or hardcopy after you do. I’m assuming it’s also similar for the other sites too.

Ah, thanks. Ordered it on J-List now, on PP and Jast the disc/download-choice is made on the productpage, but the combobox is missing.

So, has anyone started playing this yet? How is it if you have? I just got mine in the mail, but since I am behind in college because of the military I won’t be able to play for a while. Just want to see what you think about it so far.

The Qix part is buggy as hell… problem with the pad, crash upon crash on some stage, which make them almost impossible to finish for some (or with a lof of luck)
The ADV part is really so-so, short and really easy to finish with very few choice… And the story, hmmm… Well so-so too and easy to forget.
Disapointing.