Yume Miru Kusuri update and Q & A

well well well, someone’s getting a tad too anxious, aren’t they?

like i said all the time: what will come will come :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course, I’ve been waiting for this since it was announced last year…

…and at least one official source(PCRdist) lists it as coming out this month, so unless it comes out this week, or by Tuesday of next week, that will be technically off:)

Objection! There’s still about a week to go!

It’s official, folks: we are now shipping! The game has arrived at our San Diego location and will be going out the door starting tomorrow (today, Japan time). Thanks for bearing with us for so long… I hope you’ll agree that it was worth the wait.

Man, I’m so psyched right now…

/me does a macabre little Nekoko-esque dance

The sites will be updated with relevant info soon.

Great news!

Edit: Nevermind.

[ 04-24-2007, 05:18 AM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

see what i said? what will come will come

releasing a game damn smacked on that day of the year too, how flattered…and i didn’t work on it one bit either :stuck_out_tongue:

but that said, i can imagine a flood of posts on the game ordering forum very soon. with the huge number of preorders to process at the same time, i would like to ask people to be a bit patient with us and give it a couple of days first before asking there if your game is shipped, and check your email for notifications first

[ 04-24-2007, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: Lamuness ]

You’re forgetting the flood of posts regarding the “How many months before seeing the other artistically oriented titles planned for release from JAST USA and its affiliate brands?” topic too :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: .
Me, I want to see the reviews before deciding if buying Yume Miru Kusuri or not, and however I’m still awaiting a certain game catering more closely to my taste :cool:

Even if the game didn’t come out, that phrase would still have been true. :stuck_out_tongue:

“that day”? Is it your birthday, or something?

that phrase would still have been true
and that’s the beauty of it, good for liabilities :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it your birthday, or something?
not quite but close enough given the time zone differences

[ 04-25-2007, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Lamuness ]

i picked a wednessday, guessed 1 week wrong.

with the game officially out, i am going to un-sticky this thread, and i am sure this thread will get bumped all the time in the next while aways

Oh it will, when people get there pre-orders :slight_smile:

Mine’s currently “shipping”.

Am I correct to assume that there are only three girls that you get to have endings with, that there are no hidden girls or anything? As I just recieved the game in the mail today, I was curious.

like i have been telling some people today, if you are lucky you may uncover a hidden shingo path too, exclusive to the peapri version…and only if you are lucky :stuck_out_tongue:

anyhow, u should go bug shingo for this but from what i know i believe those are the only 3 girls you can go after in the game, but note that there may be bad endings for the 3 girls too

The three main heroines are the only ones with endings (good or bad). There are a total of seven endings, with a few minor variations within a couple of them; this is admittedly few relative to some other PP games, but in my opinion the overall quality makes up for it. I hope you’ll agree.

And don’t listen to Lamuness, there is no secret “Shingo path”. -_-;;

Damn…

Well, I don’t show up for a bit because of a crazy management workload and what happens?!!?

Sheesh…looks like it will take a week to try and fish through what has happened on the BBS since. ANYHOW…

I am waiting for my copy of Yume Miru Kusuri I preordered to hit here in Oklahoma. I look forward to playing it, as well as making preorders on the other game I am interested in. See everyone later after I catch up.