Amorous Professor Cherry: The Thread

The game takes place over the course of a few weeks or perhaps a couple of months; the passage of time in seasonal terms doesn’t play a big role in the story (though the epilogues of some of the endings involve graduation, presumably in the spring).

I don’t want to spoil the exact details of the endings in public, so I’m not going to put the info here (even in spoiler text). However I’d be happy to offer that information via PM (as it seems Computermania would be as well).

As le nuage says, none of the “bad ends” are really that bad - nothing that would swing the game into dark territory in a sudden or unexpected way.

pm the details to me please

thanks to everybody for the answers , then someone please can send me a pm with the details of Endings? thanks :smiley:

What i want to know is that is there a Harem ending? Cuz I love those. Harems… drools…

Snapping back to reality though, recently, the artist has been making less and less dark themed games. If we look at the PP progression…

Chain- Pretty darn dark and has a lack of soft love.
Virgin Roster- Holy hell, this thing is… beyond hard love. There isn’t EVEN any love (other than with a few where it can mostly be considered forced.)
Tsuki- Okay… straying a BIT from the dark side but it still is pretty darn close. At least there are good endings this time.
Do you like Horny Bunnies- What just happened here? There is a 180 degree turn. This game is not dark at all!!!
Do you like horny Bunnies 2- Well, here comes the new game, same as the old game. Nearly no dark scenes and all good endings.
Sagara Family- 1 darkish ending. Thats it. The rest really don’t count.
Amorous Prof. Cherry- Jeebus, this is golden. Teachers AND sex. And a lack of bad endings.

ZYX is really going out of their way to be mellow (which is a GOOD thing).

Although I do kind of wish they made a new game where the hero is not so much of a goody two shoes and actually rapes the girl and then feels guilty about it only to have the girl eventually fall for the guy.

bible black has stuff like that

That has less to do with what Zyx is up to in Japan, and more to do with what Peach Princess decides to license. We get a small fraction of released titles, even by companies that do business with PP.

There has been a definite shift away from brutish eroge getting translated. Personally I like that, but I know not everyone is a fan.

To my knowledge (this happened before I joined the company) the available titles from CD Bros. back when this batch was licensed didn’t include much in the way of really dark material, a selection reflected in the recent batch of titles we’ve put out. I don’t think JAST USA is necessarily averse to that sort of thing, though there’s a balance that’s probably good to keep.

Let’s try to stay on topic, please (this is the thread for Amorous Professor Cherry, for those who were wondering). ^^;;

PMs sent to those curious about the endings.

^.^

can’t wait for it hope someone post an ending guide on gamefaqs

One of the great things about buying games that we produce is that we provide full customer support, including complete game walkthroughs (or strategy guides where walkthroughs are impractical). No need to go to GameFAQs - simply email the customer support address listed in your manual and one of our friendly and helpful representatives will provide you with a walkthrough ASAP.

What’s the point of playing the game then?
I mean, the fun part of a game is to playing it… Not to follow a Walkthrough… Wich spoil the fun of the discover, the pleasure of beating it.
It’s like if people gave you the how to beat the difficult End Boss of an RPG… Where is the fun?Where is the challenge?

I rememeber the first time i beat Sephirot… I jumped of joy.

i play for the story not the challenge

Yeah, so?
Where is the fun to know the story by a Walkthrough? Where is the pleasure to discover by yoursellf the Story?
It’s like reading the last chapter of a book before even beginning it… It’s like when someone tell you who is Kaiser S√∂ze before you saw Usual Suspect.

Well, you do as you wish, but i really don’t see the point of playing a game with a Walkthrough from the beginning.

the walkthrough just tells me the best choices to make not the story itself so i can get the best version of the story

you play your waY
I will play my way
my feeling is if the resources are out there why not use them
i always use guides or walkthroughs if they are there

Sometimes it’s usefull to have a walktrough.
I use it to know what choice I have to make when it’s really too difficult. (Kana for exemple or Snow Sakura)
The walktrough spoil nothing (it’s just a list a correct choices so it’s ok).
If I spend too much time looking for the right decisions, it pisses me off :smiley:

Back to the topic, APC shouldn’t be tto difficult.
The choices in th Sagara family were quite obvious (excpet for the good key strip to give to Arisa lol :)) so I expect APC to be the same.
Don’t forget the screen of APC that PP showed in one news :

I think I have an idea of what to do to unlock the H scene with this girl 8)

I like the other teacher and the chick better, but thats just me. I seem to have a bit of a thing against short hair. Truly, long hair is best for a girl.

Yeah mamiko is not cute.
I’ll go for her after the other two.

WOW that is just AWESOME. tear wow just that is cool

I made a post about this on the gemot a day or two ago:

Basically, the idea is that there is no point to any challenge when playing visual novels. They are STORIES. That’s what you play them for- to read. As a result I almost always use walkthroughs just so that I can play through the entire story. It doesn’t spoil anything at all, and can drastically reduce the amount of time it takes to play through a visual novel.

The last VNs I read without walkthroughs were ONE and Touka Gettan, and let me tell you, both were a total pain, especially the latter. The former contained a lot of nonobvious choices, and it’s an example of the kind of visual novel where you need to max out love points for a particular character to get their route, or else ‘eien wa aru yo’.

In fact, Key games are generally pretty unfair in that regard. I see nothing wrong about using a walkthrough to read through them.

Agreed. How someone plays their game (or in this case, reads their very graphically enhanced version of a Choose Your Own Adventure novel) is their business.