Brave Soul: "And so it begins."

quote:
Originally posted by papillon:
am I remembering correctly that preorder-bonus only applies to people in the US? I seem to remember reading that once, and that's why I haven't done so... but I could be just having a brain freeze. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

There's a preorder bonus that comes with Brave Soul?

I think it’s just the free shipping part…

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
There's a preorder bonus that comes with Brave Soul?

A free vampire-lemon with every pre-order! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

I've already learned my lessons about preorders. I know it's less than fanatical devotion, but I've learned to hold off on submitting my orders till just before release. I'm having enough trouble keeping my current orders straight without worrying about orders I've done over a year ago!

quote:
Originally posted by Sandalphon:
you must wait until october 13th..

or.. at least.. that's what I sense..

it's me again.. don't worry i won't ask for spoilers.. i just want to say.. i was right.. or i was pretty close (that's if they release it during this week) and that post is from 9/19 :P

To jafa
I live in Australia (NSW) and I have bought all Peach Princess games. I have not had one problem with them arriving so far. So while the likes of John Howard and Fred Nile are in power there’s no way we will see them in shops here, there should be no problem for you getting them sent here. I do understand your concern, we’ve had so many games with any sexual connotations banned or censored its not funny. They still haven’t grasped the concept that people over 18 play games too.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
It is an evolution of one of the running gags on this BBS. I would randomly interject remarks about my evil plans (in keeping with my secret identity as Satan), and once someone equally randomly asked me 'what about the vampire lemons?'

I see. Makes sense in a weird, nonsensical kinda way [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

OT, can't be long now for Brave Soul!

quote:
Originally posted by Interzone:
OT, can't be long now for Brave Soul!

The race is on!

Which one will be available first: Brave Soul or Crecendo?

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
The race is on!

Which one will be available first: Brave Soul or Crecendo?

Either way, I can hear my checkbook whimpering once more...

its so hard to say with g-collections, they have been giving less and less notice as to when a game comes out, it use to be no less than 2 weeks (which was great so u could make sure your finances were setup) (hint hint) help us fans out… inform us as to when we will need 50$…

Crescendo probably would have been out by now if G-Collections hadn’t secured the voice version. I think we’ll see Brave Soul first, but it’ll be about a month before I’m ready to buy Crescendo, even if it were to be released tomorrow. Too many games, too little cash arrrgghghghghgh…

And F-Zero GX is released here in Europe on the 31st…doh!

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Every other month is a safe bet.

Heh, thats not quite what i was going for, because i could also make a safe bet of saying "more than 1 bishoujo game(in english) will be released every year"
Its just a matter of when so that funds can be planned...

I personally would like 1 release every month the more the merrier I always say, I’ll worry about money later

It’s pretty exciting because it’s actually an authentic Japanese RPG for Windows. The nudity/sex is just a plus.

yawn Ah,sorry must be coz of my long sleep.Well, I’m here just wanting to talk about BS anyway.(the chara design,to be spesific).
Altough I haven’t checked it,I’m 90% sure that BS chara’s designer is the one responsible for Scrapped Princess(quite a new anime in Japan and quite succesful too).
Maybe he became succesful thanks to BS,eh?,and now the question,does somebody here know why do those japanese artist’s drawing are so alike???
I mean, with one glance I could identify who drew it(in BS case,their hero are quite alike)so I really hope they can do better

that’s called “personal style” or "label tag"
it’s just the way they draw…I find it hard to imagine that someone would be complaining about it

Yup that’s how come I know I’m going to like BS because I like how scrapped princess looked. It’s a good thing as you will know what type of chara designs you will get when you buy something created by the person.

quick UNOFFICIAL update:
we are still waiting on the manuals.

personal reaction: what? manuals again?!

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:

Any reaction to using an Acrobat Reader for the manuals?

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
quick UNOFFICIAL update:
we are still waiting on the manuals.

To quote that famous bald headed kid:

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

------------------
"His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man." Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

quote:
Originally posted by Y2J:
To jafa
I live in Australia (NSW) and I have bought all Peach Princess games. I have not had one problem with them arriving so far. So while the likes of John Howard and Fred Nile are in power there's no way we will see them in shops here, there should be no problem for you getting them sent here. I do understand your concern, we've had so many games with any sexual connotations banned or censored its not funny. They still haven't grasped the concept that people over 18 play games too.

Thanks for your reply Y2J [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img], but I don't know the rules in Victoria. I heard sometime the immigration can be really annoying about this kind of thing.