Brave Soul: "And so it begins."

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
quick UNOFFICIAL update:
we are still waiting on the manuals.

personal reaction: what? manuals again?!

My personal reaction is...manuals? I can barely read? Plus, I'm a expert, what need have I for manuals?

Okay, definitely up way too late last night. Hmm, I'm really going to have to get creative on this months budget. Everytime I think I have it stable, someone else comes along and shoots it a couple more times...

you can’t read? how can you play bishoujo games when you can’t read :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh as long as he can see the pictures it’s all good

I think you just described how I play the untranslated games! It’s look at kanji character. Match kanji character in book. Pretend to understand. Repeat.

thats what i do in class… look at all the letters… assume they made sence if i could understand em… and copy them exact as i see em.

Thanks for your reply Y2J , but I don’t know the rules in Victoria. I heard sometime the immigration can be really annoying about this kind of thing.

[/QUOTE]

Jaffa,

I went to customs.gov.au to check and it doesn’t look like there are different laws for customs in each state. Woodelf was probably thinking about how America has different laws for what can come into each state there, but in Australia I am pretty sure its the same nation wide, so I don’t think you will have to worry. I have check with customs about other stuff I have ordered from other less reputable websites that they may have confiscated, and Even if customs did confiscate it, they would let you know and it could then be sent back for a refund, so you’ve got nothing to lose really. They’ve never actually contacted me to say they have confiscated anything I have ordered so far, some places just simply ripped me off.

We cant let this forum slowly die!
We need some life in here!
here ill start…

I demand the knowledge of when Brave Soul Will indeed ship out!!!
(heh i almost sound serious here…)

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Have you bribed your mailman for overnight delivery too?

I will if that will help...

Wait…Wait…Wait…Wait…

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

This sure is taking a long time

awesomegameawesomegameawesomegame

Donno about my postman but I know my UPS driver well enough now that I can constantly bug him about my packages Luckly I’m still in the middle of Limero MJ or I’d be really bugging peope about BS and cresendo

as a wiseman once said patience is a virtue… however i want you to understand… that wiseman is no longer with us…

quote:
... another lemon suspected death ???

Lemon_Killer says there's more to come. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
... another lemon suspected death ???

They'd get away with it more if they'd stop leaving the corpses with that "lemon-fresh scent"...

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
We cant let this forum slowly die!
We need some life in here!
here ill start...

I demand the knowledge of when Brave Soul Will indeed ship out!!!
(heh i almost sound serious here..)

How long does it typically take from the time it has gone gold master, or whatever they call it to the time it is normally shipped?

Hmm, I think we’ve discussed how much time it takes before. I’d have to go dig around and see if I can find it.

cd pressing takes about a good month in general, but there are other stuff like packaging, printing, shrinkwrapping etc, and those I have no idea how long it takes.

however, based on personal experience on doujinshi printing, it takes definitely at least 2 weeks (most likely a month for high volumes like game manuals) for printing doujinshis so you can apply that for manuals; I’d say a month for the manuals not 2 weeks.

Do you know about hint in the last floor in

LOST PARADISE

???

If anyone know, please give me the hint. Thanks.

quote:
The help section of this BBS would most likely have the answer. Have you been reading the 'notes' found in Loser's Paradise?

PS. Don't you think we need to start a new post: [b]LMM and manual: now it begins [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by woodelf (edited 02-28-2004).][/b]

I didn't know about the hint. I collect all notes, but I didn't understand after all.

Do you know about the hint?