Brave Soul: "And so it begins."

quote:
Originally posted by Made in DNA:
What's it worth to you? Gotta be more than I'm being paid though, or it just ain't worth it to me.

Merc re-writer,
Made in DNA

I've got one barely used soul here, previously the property of one Made in DNA...what am I bid?

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
I've got one barely used soul here, previously the property of one Made in DNA...what am I bid?

used... and once owned by made in DNA... ill give u 16 pennies and a half eaten... err 2/3 eaten cookie (after that last bite still 1/3 left)

How about 100 GAGILLLION DOLLARS!!!

MWH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

(Sir that isn’t a real number)

It isn’t… shoot.

Well how about twenty and a Big Gulp from 7 eleven.

[This message has been edited by cdog21 (edited 08-18-2003).]

Hmmmm, I’m leaning towards the soul, the Big Gulp (cherry please), the 2/3rd eaten cookie… hmmm, is there anything else…

Could you guy pool your resources??

Made in DNA

any updates?

I think we should have a contest… first person to correctly guess the release date on brave soul gets the game free! hehe
i wish…

in the year 2525… I hate that song, I vote 2010

Didn’t PP aquire the BS rights in 2001?

Let’s do the math. 2010 - 2001 = 9. SAL - HAL = 11. 11-9=2. 11+9=20. Convert to hexadecimal= 14. 4-1=3. Brave Soul will be released between Sept 20, 2003 and Jan 2, 2004. Half of 102 days is 51 days.

The exact date will be [color=#FF0000]Monday Nov 10, 2003.

[This message has been edited by Gulyen (edited 09-09-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Gulyen:
Didn't PP aquire the BS rights in 2001?

Let's do the math. 2010 - 2001 = 9. SAL - HAL = 11. 11-9=2. 11+9=20. Convert to hexadecimal= 14. 4-1=3. Brave Soul will be released between Sept 20, 2003 and Jan 2, 2004. Half of 102 days is 51 days.

The exact date will be [color=#FF0000]Monday Nov 10, 2003.

Methinks you spent way too much time figuring that out... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

I'm going to guess early December. Uh, mainly because I can...

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
in the year 2525... I hate that song, I vote 2010

Love that song. It's too goofy.

quote:
Originally posted by ksarchet:
any updates?

Sure.

I finished.

quote:
Originally posted by Made in DNA:
Sure.

I finished.

And...........? The release date? *Hint, hint, nudge nudge.*

You can’t nudge someone and expect an answer unless of course you’re looking for some… anyway if you want an answer out of Made In DNA i suggest we all grab feathers and tickle torture him. I saw Joker do it once on Batman and it seemed to be quite something (I can’t think of a word to put there)

[This message has been edited by cdog21 (edited 09-09-2003).]

maybe we should go back to bribing with that 2/3 eaten cookie and the big gulp?

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
maybe we should go back to bribing with that 2/3 eaten cookie and the big gulp?

Awww, but it's been years since I tickle tortured someone... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Then again, Made in DNA-san may be a bit too busy being groped and crowd-surfing to be bribed... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] (Yes, since I still have no life of my own, I still read his Live Journal...)

Hi!
sorry for interrupting your conversation… but I have a question to ask and I think that other than creating a new topic for it… this is the best place to post it…
now that I’ve read again the info about Brave Soul… I wonder… will it be a trully RPG?? I mean, I’ve read many topics and I know that it will have different difficulty settings… many options to make… and stuff to do… but… being a hack 'n slash kind of rpg player (think about morrowind… diablo… stuff like that)… I wonder if it’ll have many kinds of enemies and critters (I mean… different kinds of enemies with different weaknesses… not just that everyone in the world dies using the same technique)… or just a few ones (that die if you just keep sticking your sword into them) to add the battle feature to the game… thanks in advance…

all i can say is try the demo, its japanese but its easily playable without any knowledge of the language.

the demo was cool it just gets kinda repetitive playing the same level over and over

quote:
Originally posted by Allarian:

And...........? The release date? *Hint, hint, nudge nudge.*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I would LOVE to tell you. =)

Made in DNA

quote:
Originally posted by cdog21:
You can't nudge someone and expect an answer unless of course you're looking for some............ anyway if you want an answer out of Made In DNA i suggest we all grab feathers and tickle torture him. I saw Joker do it once on Batman and it seemed to be quite something (I can't think of a word to put there)

[This message has been edited by cdog21 (edited 09-09-2003).]

OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOT THE FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!