Brave Soul: "And so it begins."

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
maybe we should go back to bribing with that 2/3 eaten cookie and the big gulp?

Mmmmmmmmmm, 2/3rds eaten cookie and (cherry) big gulp. ... gggggggggguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... =p~

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Awww, but it's been years since I tickle tortured someone... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Then again, Made in DNA-san may be a bit too busy being groped and crowd-surfing to be bribed... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] (Yes, since I still have no life of my own, I still read his Live Journal...)

Grope on me!!! (Grope on me!)
Grope me on!
I'll be groooooooooooped in your dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*crack*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaamms!

Ahhhhhhhhh, Japanese punk geek girls rool j00.

quote:
Originally posted by Sandalphon:
Hi!
sorry for interrupting your conversation.. but I have a question to ask and I think that other than creating a new topic for it.. this is the best place to post it..
now that I've read again the info about Brave Soul.. I wonder.. will it be a trully RPG?? I mean, I've read many topics and I know that it will have different difficulty settings.. many options to make.. and stuff to do.. but.. being a hack 'n slash kind of rpg player (think about morrowind.. diablo.. stuff like that).. I wonder if it'll have many kinds of enemies and critters (I mean.. different kinds of enemies with different weaknesses.. not just that everyone in the world dies using the same technique).. or just a few ones (that die if you just keep sticking your sword into them) to add the battle feature to the game.. thanks in advance..

Dude, in this game you can hack and slash to your hearts content! Again and again and again and again. Most of it *IS* hack and slack work, I would say. The stories come between the finding of clues and beating the snot out of whatever gets in your way. As I have mentioned before, I am very new to the bishoujo realm, but a very old sk00l pen and paper RPGer... THIS GAME WILL ROOL J00 *ALMOST* as much as Japanese punk geek girls*.

< shameless plug >
*see post above and my livejournal
< /shameless plug for near-defunct journal >

quote:
Originally posted by cdog21:
the demo was cool it just gets kinda repetitive playing the same level over and over

Eh, it's a demo, what ya gonna do? =) I guarantee you'll love the game better.

Made in DNA

thanks for the info

The duplicators tell us October 4th.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:

I sense a lemon dance coming on... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey i wanna dance too someone teach me

the lemons will dance about Brave Soul once we’re done celebrating Nande’s birthday but we’re too busy bouncing around in the off-topic thread right now

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:

So is that Back from the duplicators Oct.4th?

------------------
"His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man." Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
So is that Back from the duplicators Oct.4th?

Usually if the duplicators say a date, you need to give em about 5 more days. Just a general that applies to just about everything in the gaming world...

Of course, after the duplicators, how long for the printers? Oh heck, at least we’re looking at sometime this year right?

I’d settle for sometime this year but let’s hope the printers don’t take another 2 months

Hey this is great, I might actually have some money by the time this game gets released lol.

Dont forget to coordinate with g-collections so that u dont release the game in the same few weeks as crescendo… cuz crescendo will take priority over Brave soul… heh

not in my book. I would much rather have Brave Soul.

ohh… i smell a new thread coming on…
If they released Brave soul and Crescendo on the same day(and u only had 50$) which one would you get?

quote:
ohh... i smell a new thread coming on...
If they released Brave soul and Crescendo on the same day(and u only had 50$) which one would you get?

Brave Soul! No doubt about it! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img].

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 09-12-2003).]

quote:
ohh... i smell a new thread coming on...

Following recent trends - neither, I have too many already.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Following recent trends - neither, I have too many already.

I'll buy some off of you Nandemonai.