Brave Soul Special Events List and Endings (Spoiler)

I don’t have the manual, I got the game from a sale kinda thing and it only came with the disc and a jewel CD case.
Any hep stillhttp://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/icons/icon6.gif
http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/icons/icon6.gif

A previous post including a type-up of the manual from about a year ago got deleted. Probably because it explained how to save in Brave Soul. Heh. Anyway, I still have it in a text file. I’ll paste the relevant manual entries.

As for your third question, the answer is no. At least, if the game saved to the system save file before crashing.

Manual entries:

Choosing Missions & Creation of Parties

After you become a Hunter officially, go to the Guild and Jim will find missions
for you to go on. Before you agree to take on a mission, he’ll explain the details to you.
Then you can decide if you want that mission. Often, girls who are in your party will
give you feedback on their feelings about the mission–they may be up for the mission,
or they might tell you they don’t like it.
Once you’ve taken on a mission from Jim, you can run into other characters at
your destination. You can decide if you want to add the new character to your party,
but the maximum number of characters that can join a party is four (including Shell).
Also, you can run into girls who have quit your party again while on your journey.
There are some missions that some of the girls won’t want to go on for one rea-
son or another. When this happens, the girls will quit your party if you choose a new
mission. You need to pay attention to what kinds of missions the girls dislike to keep
them in your party. Sometimes, you may want to have girls quit your party, if you’re
trying to make room for other characters.

If a girl you’re trying to end the game with threatens to quit your party, try
choosing a mission that she’ll like instead. If she quits your party, try to meet up with
her later on a mission (be sure to keep a space in your party open for her). You can
make time pass quickly, so that new missions may be available, using the “stay a few
days” option at the inn.
As the game progresses and you learn about the enemy you must defeat to end
the game, eventually Jim may run out of missions for you. After you’ve finished the
game the first time, many secrets will be unlocked for you.

Love Events

In bishoujo games, episodes in which you get close to female characters are
known as “events.” You need to clear certain events with girls you’re trying to end the
game with in order to move the story along in the direction of that girl. Events occur
in towns when you choose to stay at the inn, during the free movement section when
you can talk to the other characters. In order to progress romantically with the girls,
it’s important to go to the inn and choose the “stay” option, so you can clear the game
events with the girls.
However, whether you can see certain game events depends
on how that girl feels about you (e.g., how many Love Points you have won with that
character).
When you talk to a girl while in the town during this “free time” mode, you’ll
know that you haven’t met the requirements to see a Love Event if she only says a few
words to you. If you’ve met the requirements for the event, a conversation will ensue,
and you’ll talk about various things, becoming closer to each other at the same time.
Depending on the event, you can go to places that you can’t go to otherwise. As this
process continues, you’ll eventually be able to make love with the object of your desire.
There are usually
As you go on missions with girls, they become closer to you, and their Love
Points for you goes up. You get love points by answering the questions at the ends
of some missions. For example, at the end of one mission in Brave Soul, you find a
Dragon’s Egg. Will you take it and sell it for money, or leave it alone? Each girl will
feel differently about your choice, depending on her personality. Carrol and Ruby like
treasure and money and may want to sell it, but Marin and Alicia will want to leave it
to its mother.
Although there are exceptions, almost all game events are triggered while
in towns. If that town is the girl’s hometown, or has something that she likes, the
chances of an events happening are higher. Learning about each girl and what she
likes is part of the game. Events that happen outside of a girl’s main town can have a
special effect on a girl’s feelings towards you.

Ahhhhh, now I understand. Many thanx Benoit you have help me greatly

If you guys are having trouble with Brave Soul you can also go to www.gamefaqs.com and search for "Bravesoul"NO SPACE and it’ll pop up, click FAQ and there will be several guides, including a Loser’s Paradise guide with all of the messages written down in the guide.

Hope that helps!

wow, i gt stuck at the first mission where you have to find this scroll already.this suckx_x

so wat do i really have to do, theres like switches and stuff, i am coufused

quote:
Originally posted by Naruto D.Luffy:
i have a question too , that is :

When will i see the CG's ? I mean i am doing lot's of mission so is it after the missions or what ? Tell Me please

In between missions, you can stop in a town and "do something" (check post #1 of this thread). Based on the town and what you do, it will trigger events which will, in turn, save the CG related to that event to the gallery.

hello fellow Brave souls player! i did not get any Special ending with the girls, i have alicia claire and carole i saved claire i did the dragon things now im in minstrel ready for the special momento but nothing happend my chars only say hes sorry about what happend and think that shes doesn like to be mad about him! what should i do? how do you get those love points?
where do i know if im a class S?
carol : shes did the soul taking thing and nothing hapend next shes tels its not fun to be posses
Alicia : well shes happy because we get her sisters so i cant have her ending
its been a year since i have this game i dont remember if i patched it or not and i never did finish it! well i just did but i overwhrite it because i had no good endiing it only onlock the princess
thanks for your help!
happy new year 2006

quote:
how do you get those love points?

Reading the manual helps a lot.

-Take missions the girl of your interest likes with her in your party.
-Give answers the girl of your interest likes at the end of missions.

ok! but i dont have the dragon place where the eges are what name it as in what region? mabe i did miss somthing that make it apear! i guess all i need is to leave the egg to have my final love points? because im so near of it i can feel it!

quote:
Originally posted by stan401:
ok! but i dont have the dragon place where the eges are what name it as in what region? mabe i did miss somthing that make it apear! i guess all i need is to leave the egg to have my final love points? because im so near of it i can feel it!

The Dragon's Lair appears in the Minstrel region, if you take the corresponding mission.

You don't need that mission for Clare's love points. There are requirements that have to be met before saving her:

-When asked to save Alicia or not, say "Yes".
-Get the event where after a month the hero sees the Moon Goddess again.
-Get the event where the hero gets sick with Shell taking care of him.
-Have Alicia with you when dueling Cobden for a longer event in the woodcutter's house.

i must have all of that becase i have claire in my party with alicia
still like i said before i had the event where i get transform in a litle dragon like shell! now im in the town of minstrel where i should have the final event 8 but it dont hapend it still says the same thing about what happend when i came back human?
is there a bugg or somthing? i tryes to sleep few days and still nothin happend?

Talk to everyone. Buy some catnip.

That’s right. It’s after seeing the Moon Goddess after a month by staying at Souvenia that you will get sick.

Possible spoiler…
I usually get the “getting sick” event right about the time I get the “B” hunter rank.
End spoiler…

Hi
I’ve just started playing and am confused as to why when I stay at the inn my team members dont staywith me. If they dont then how am I supposed to activate the events. A previous post said they happen at the inn. I dont have the manual because I got this from a seocnd hand shop. I found this site to have people who have played it so i brought it.

[This message has been edited by warrior (edited 03-03-2006).]

Your team members will each say where they are going to before leaving when you stay at the inn. You can find them there.

Remember that you have to have enough Love Points with the girl of your interest to get an event. No, you can’t check your Love Points. It’s an invisible stat.

You get Love Points by taking missions the girl of your interest likes while she is in your party, and picking choices at the end of missions that the girl likes.

I already have four members but to do the magic flute mission i need ruby. Can I still do the mission because I reached the door shes suppposed to open without spotting her

You don’t really need her. The door will lead to some goody, nothing else.

You can’t encounter her with a party of four, anyway. You’ll have to make a girl leave by taking on a mission one of the girls doesn’t like. Then you can encounter girls again that can join you.

I’ve just told alicia the truth. How do I meet the moon goddess again? Everytime I speak to her at the park she says to call her if I see her again