Brave Soul Special Events List and Endings (Spoiler)

Well… That depends on if you trigger the event. Don’t want to spoil anything.

For Alicia, to advance you have to get the next event by gaining more Love Points.

lost on l3 on the level where u find the body of dark lord Ancient Capital Mystery

It’s a bitch to navigate cos i cant seem to get below l3

Still need to know that and also i cant complete the dice misson because even though i read the tablet it keeps going to L2. If I go through the door when I go back to the guild he says good luck

[This message has been edited by warrior (edited 03-07-2006).]

[This message has been edited by warrior (edited 03-07-2006).]

quote:
lost on l3 on the level where u find the body of dark lord Ancient Capital Mystery
It's a bitch to navigate cos i cant seem to get below l3

Who do you have in your party? What level are they? What level of difficulty are you playing on? Kinda need to know that to help you much...

quote:
Still need to know that and also i cant complete the dice misson because even though i read the tablet it keeps going to L2. If I go through the door when I go back to the guild he says good luck

Dice dungeon is completely random. Seems to be more of a method if you let the guy roll for you (the "luckiest man alive" if that is the mission you are on, there are two I know of that take you there.) Keep trying and eventually you will get to the last level and might get something good while trying!

umm well I posted this I didn’t know for the girl i was targetting it wasn’t nesscessary. But for one them it’s so who do u recommend I should have in the team. I play easy because am a lazy guy hehe

[This message has been edited by warrior (edited 03-10-2006).]

Ive been going back and playing old games… started with Kango, Chain, Idols Galore (yea that was quite a jump. i know) anyway i started Brave soul, was gunna start from scracth when i realized im missing a CG… 3rd page, 4th picture over, can anyone give me a hit as to WHO it is? so i can go about trying to get it my self (havnt played this since 2003… so i dont even know where to start)

so noone knows what that picture is on the 3rd art page second row down, 4th over is?

I think now that you have given the clear location, someone will.

quote:
so noone knows what that picture is on the 3rd art page second row down, 4th over is?

Interesting. I thought I had all of the CG's unlocked but that one is blank on mine as well.

Has to be part of Ruby's, probably an H scene (Karen's "tease" opening is right after, correct?)

In a couple days I have my days' off. I will play through Ruby again and see if I can find out.

I haven’t forgotten Gambit, just my life gone thrown on hold for a few days. Friend passed away so I had to show my respects.

Hopefully I will get out of my funk that I am in soon and will play through that. I am still interested to see what it is myself, just need to clear my thoughts.

soo annoying the stupid dice mission is doing my head in. Eveytime I reach level 1 the stupid dice ALL WAYS goes to a different level never lets me go home. I HATE that mission. I would make a trainer that would disable that level if I knew about altering memory.

[This message has been edited by warrior (edited 04-20-2006).]

If I have made progress with a certain a girl then save it on a different page I cant get a different girls ending by loading the save file then interacting with a different girl can I? Would it work if it was quite early in the game so like way before the h scene

As long as you can still get enough Love Points, you can pursue another girl.

I reckon caroll and our hero make a cute young couple. I found their ending fairly funny. HEHE

So if |I want clares ending I was supposed to have visited the lake picked up her hair then talked to her. DO I have to start a new game then because I went for alicia ending first and saved it. I playing on that saved file(before alicia h scene) now but I have never been taken care of by shell.

[This message has been edited by warrior (edited 04-23-2006).]

Er, you ALWAYS visit the lake and pick up a strand of hair. There’s no avoiding that at the beginning of the game.

If you were already far with one girl, yes, your only option is to start a new game to pursue another.

just out of curiousity does the difficulty level change the amount of love points u get from the outcome of missions. It’s soo easy to get clares ending i can just access event after event. With alicia I had to earn it via missions and it took a while.

I don’t think the difficulty level changes that.

Yes, it’s easy to get Clare once you know how. The pre-requisites are basically the Love Points you have earned with her.

quote:
Originally posted by Mirk:
Interesting. I thought I had all of the CG's unlocked but that one is blank on mine as well.

Has to be part of Ruby's, probably an H scene (Karen's "tease" opening is right after, correct?)

In a couple days I have my days' off. I will play through Ruby again and see if I can find out.

Took the liberty of checking and yep, it's a picture of Ruby- more specifically, a picture of Ruby standing atop some mansion-roof wearing a wedding veil- it's the picture that you get with her specific ending. Hope that helps.

No.

[b]

that’s true, on the bottom of Loser’s paradise, there is one of the seven hero’s, Minstrel, Kill him, then go back down all the way again, and you should get the “ending 0” → referred to as ending 8