Cosplay Fetish Academy discussion and questions

they take time and there is AX on the horizon so be patient

Thanks for the response but what is AX?

anime expo that is like in around the begining of july

but the game is out? now should be on sale from 5 days but there is no news on the forum

Hard copies seem to have already shipped. Download orders will allegedly be processed on or around the 29th. I’m guessing download orders have been delayed deliberately for a week for the same reason that they were with Princess Waltz.

same with me

from what i have heard it seems most of them haven’t been shipped or at least not many emails have been sent out

mmmh but why most of them haven’t been shipped after 4-5 days? even if you are all occupied with the Anime Expo… can some mod explain the situation?

from what i can tell only Vardest has got it and that person lives a stones throw from Jast HQ

I got my shipping notice a couple of days ago. Should have it by Friday or Saturday. Still kind of strange to be billed and shipped a few days apart but it’s no major problem.

peach princess sent out a news letter saying it is shipping but still they haven’t sent my copy

Well I just received my copy of the game today. If you pre-ordered it you’ll probably have it by Monday at the very latest. I’ve started to play it and although nothing much has yet happened I do have to say the voices work well and the translation is good enough to work. The artwork too for the game is really beautiful. You’d expect this quality from Lightning Warrior Raidy artists. Speaking of, is Lightning Warrior Raidy II supposed to be released this year or not? Everywhere I go it is scheduled for a 2009 release but with Family Project and Downhill Night series I’m not sure it’ll be released until at least 2010.

funny that everything about getting this game out just seems slow. Was slow to be finished. Took longer than normal after going to Golden Master to be released. Slow to be shipped. :smiley:

Just got my copy today haven’t played much of it yet. Yeah this game did kind of slowly come out.

Got mine on Saturday and installed it on both my computers. The software defender jazz was a little annoying, but not as painful as I thought it would be. I’ve even got the game in full screen, which is more than I was able to accomplish with PW. I was up till four AM last night playing it, and so far I’ve gotta say I love this game. The girls are super-kawaii, and their outfits are just somethng else. So this game is far into the plus column as far as Bamboo is concerned. You know, I’m thinking of going with a download version of my next game (Downhill Nights, I hope), because my collection of games is beginning to oveflow my shelf space. And after the informtion is loaded into my computer the games discs just become expensive coasters, is all.

you keep them on your shelf
i just keep my h-games in a hollowed out chair
i am still waiting for the game

I nearly finished playing the game but seem to be missing the one scene right after shana is made to sit and is given a lecture by yuuki (page 2 in archive). Anyone know what it is or how to get it?. Overall I probably liked Yuuki’s playthrough the best. I think it had the best story out of all of them and she also probably had the most realistic of them (meaning it fit her character). I highly doubt people would be as easily acceptable to the new fashion designs. As far as the story goes it was acceptable. I’ve seen both better and worse so not too disappointed. The whole harem scenes were rather unexpected considering you don’t have to play through all of the others to reach it . The artwork was nice and the translation seemed to be well enough. The voices chosen for the game itself fit the characters. The only thing I’d have to criticize is the fact that at certain points through the game the characters would seemingly cut in half and be missing the waist down (mind you some of these were to show the girls sitting). Overall it was about a expected. Although it did arrive later than I would have liked.

Wow, they sure are fast with the shipping. I got my CFA today. I got the mail 'bout a week and a half back, that my order was ready and shipping. I live in Denmark mind you, so that’s a long way from San Diego. Usually I’ve to wait between 3 weeks and up to 2 months before my orders arrive. Well, it’s excellent timing, since my summer holiday just started, so I don’t have to worry if I get caught up in the game. :smiley: I’ll probably be playing the game all day once it’s installed.

i still have yet to get my shipping email

Here’s hoping the download-only pre-orders ship soon. :smiley: