Cosplay Fetish Academy discussion and questions

I just got my e-mail with the download code :smiley:

i have still got nothing from jast about my copy

if you need help just email JAST with your game code and they should send you a walkthrough

Youā€™ll have to wait at least a week for the walkthrough since I e-mailed about it and was told the walkthrough is in the works, but wonā€™t be done for about a week as the people at J-List are working on something (they didnā€™t say what) important.

For those who canā€™t wait, hereā€™s the Japanese walkthrough:

http://www.foolmaker.net/game/s/seiai.html

Iā€™ve only been able to find 8 of the 10 endings. I can get the two endings each for Yuuki, Shana, and Kotori. Iā€™ve gotten the ending for Maika and the harem ending involving everybody but Akari. What are the other two endings and how do I get them?

here is the full walk
and they still jave not sent my copy out

[spoiler]Mizuki Kotori #1 end

1. Check out Yuukiā€™s room
  2. I want to see you wearing it, Yuuki
  3. Help Shana
  4. Shana looks right at home here
  5. I was charmed by your beautyā€¦
  6. Wouldnā€™t it look good on Kotori?
  7. Help Kotori.
  8. Itā€™s a date
  9. Itā€™s fun
  10. Itā€™s bugging me after all
  11. Prepare as quickly as possible
  12. Of course, donā€™t worry
  13. Kotoriā€™s clothes look good on anyone
  14. Youā€™re fine the way you are
  15. Kotori comes to mind
  16. Help Yuuki
  17. Go home with Yuuki

Save - 1

1. I want to know
  2. Invite Yuuki

Save - 2

1. Kotori
  2. You have something they donā€™t
  3. I think somethingā€™s not right
  4. Let Kotori decide

save - 3

1. Buy new clothes for her in exchange
  2. It doesnā€™t matter if anyone comes by

Mizuki Kotori #2 end

load - 3

1. Beg her over and over
  2. Change our location

Shana Mikage #1 end

load - 2

1. Shana
  2. Anything would look good on you
  3. Let Shana take charge

save - 4

1. Give her some sex coupons
  2. Because I love pubic hair

Shana Mikage #2 end

load - 4

1. Use a sex coupon
  2. Because I love you

Yuuki Mikage #1 end

load - 2

1. Yuuki
  2. Offer a compromise
  3. Whatā€™s wrong? You look beautiful
  4. A standard date plan

save - 5

1. I want to push the limits tofay!
  2. Push her down

Yuuki Mikage #2 end

load - 5

1. I donā€™t do that sort of thing!
  2. Embrace her

Maika Miwa

load - 1

1. I donā€™t care
  2. invite Yuuki
  3. Nobody
  4. I feel closer to her now

save - 6

1. No, thatā€™s not true!

Harem #1

load - 6

1. Youā€™re plenty charming, miss!

Harem #2

lod - 2

1. Nobody
  2. I feel closer to her now
  3. Youā€™re plenty charming, miss!

BAD END

1. Check out Shanaā€™s room
  2. Shouldnā€™t you learn some modesty?
  3. Help Kotori
  4. Donā€™t say anything unnecessary
  5. I love breasts!
  6. It would look great on Yuuki
  7. Help Yuuki
  8. Itā€™s class reunion
  9. Itā€™s tiresome
  10. Iā€™m just imagining things
  11. Take my time getting ready
  12. Of course, donā€™t worry
  13. It suits your natural style
  14. Youā€™re fine the way you are
  15. Akari comes to mind
  16. Help Shana
  17. Go home with Kotori
  18. I donā€™t care[/spoiler]

Thank you for the walkthrough. I was able to get all the endings. I really appreciate it.

Mine either, probably really busy with AX right now. Should have asked Peter directly when I passed by their booth yesterday.

Purchased and DLā€™d it already. After playing KiraKira, the story is kinda meh, not that I was expecting much, itā€™s passable and has a fair amount of comedy due to Shana. Iā€™ve finished Maika, Yuuki, Shana, and the 1st harem route so far, Iā€™ll wrap up Kotori next and get the harem #2 route eventually. The artwork is great, and while the majority of costumes arenā€™t really costumes, there are a few that shine through.

However, I have one HUGE gripe with the game. And itā€™s not Jastā€™s fault at all.

Not having a ā€œsteal my brotherā€™s girlfriendā€ route with Akari pisses me off to no end. Yes, I know that sheā€™s involved in the harem route I havenā€™t unlocked, but if there were truly an Akari path, itā€™d probably be the strongest contender for story in the game. In the various VNs Iā€™ve played Iā€™ve seen main characters sleep with aunts, new stepmothers, cousins, half sisters, sisters not related by blood, nuns, drug addicts, married women, maho shojouā€™sā€¦ basically anything under the sun. But stealing your brotherā€™s girlfriend? Oh hell no, thatā€™s waaaaay to taboo to consider.

Ah well, unlike Pokemon, sometimes you canā€™t just catch em all.

I would be surprised if no such thing exists in all the titles released over the years. It is probably just that we havenā€™t had one localized yet. On a more amusing note, even with my small collection so far, I can think of a game I have for every example you list. Well, except for nun, but from what I understand that will be solved by obtaining the Downhill Night series. :stuck_out_tongue:

There are plenty of titles along those lines. I guess you could argue that the ā€˜evolvedā€™ form of girlfriend-stealing is wife-stealing, which is a rather popular fetish/genre for games, although itā€™s much more common to steal your fatherā€™s wife than your brotherā€™s wife.

Playasia has them in stock now so Iā€™m buying it :slight_smile:

While looking for what places had it in stock I saw a torrent with crack for it alsoā€¦
Thought you should know PP.

nods
As for example even in ā€œGiboā€!

Which however still can become the central theme of a game too - as for example in Selen ADVANCEā€™s ā€œShin Aniyomeā€!

To a lesser extent, this is also the case in Hitomi. However, since the gameā€™s focus is on your step-sister Hitomi instead of your step-mother, the step-motherā€™s path is quite short.

i still havenā€™t got my copy yet

Sounds like you should be getting restless by now. Have you sent an e-mail to them yet?

Has anyone else ordered the game and not gotten it yet? So far it looks like itā€™s just me and michelous who are still waiting on it.

yeah i sent them one i will send them another one if i donā€™t here anything by tomorrow

I wonder if your preorder got screwed up or something, since they had a ton of copies at Anime Expoā€¦

I also have not recieved my copy or any notification about it yet. I sent them an email earlier last week and havenā€™t gotten a response yet.

These things are inevitable, Mr. Anderson. Unless itā€™s hosted on a Rapidshare or some personal website, not much can be done.