Demonbane summer 2010 release

is there a forced playing order like fate stay night or can you play the girls in any order

IIRC, you have to pass Al and Leica to get to Ruri route.

so i could do leica then al in that order

Uh? IIRC, you can play the game in any order. For my part, I would recommend playing Leica last because IMO her story is the most uninteresting and, in fact, quite bland and boring.

is her route worth playing at all or should i just use the skip function on her route
and do you need to do both leica and al to unlock ruri or can you just do al to unlock her

They had to fill remaining space, so they hurried. Still it isn’t that bad as far as I heard.

You don’t need to do Leica route to unlock any route. You just skip gaining her trust to get Ruri route.
I would recommend Leica route if you are interested in getting deeper in the lore.

Oh, information-wise, Leica’s route is interesting. My concern is more about how it’s uninteresting, character and plot-wise (well, IMO, at least).

new pic
http://twitpic.com/3y843d
creepiest member of the anti-cross he is a soul sucking zombie lizard guy

I don’t have twitter so I cannot reply in the twit itself but Tiberius is actually speaking R’lyehian. What he says could be translated as: “Gone but not forgotten, Cthugha sleeps/waits at Fomalhaut, [promising] death to one and all.” I’m not too sure about the last “Ia! Cthugha!”, though, since I don’t have the Japanese text at hand so “Ia!” could just be an exclamation with not much meaning. IMO, though, that should be “Y’hah! Cthugha!” which would mean “Amen! Cthugha!” and would make more sense.
OTOH, I like this pic, because it means the translators are indeed Cthulhu’s fans and experts~

check added your stuff to the pic

Also, if people are too lazy to go and find the information for themselves, the exact sentence “Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthugha Fomalhaut n’gha-ghaa naf’lthagn” is from Lin Carter’s 1988 novel, Dead of Night. :stuck_out_tongue:

They’ve finally put up the cg gallery on the Demonbane site, along with an update on the game’s actual status on the Nitro+ site. With printing generally taking about a month I can only guess that the earliest we will be seeing it out will be sometime in April.

now i wish to see some hentai cg’s
uncensored ones to confirm it is truly uncensored

Why would they be censored… ;_;

JAST does it just for kicks, you see.

I have one question, it says at http://www.nitroplususa.com/wp-content/ … status.jpg that it is Japanese voice, is it true it got voice like what’s written?
I’m still trying to decide whether to pre-order or not and in case with koihime musou, it got no voice and i prefer the one with voice…

Can anyone here that have played the Japanese version/know about it help me to confirm?

thx…

What’s the last game they released that had mosaiced images? Even if they did censor particular images, do you think they’d pick those to advertise the game? A few demosaiced HCG wouldn’t prove anything.

Well, the latest news post did mention listing some “localization decisions” later, so there may be cause for some concern. Don’t mean to sound paranoid or pessimistic or anything like that, but still…

apparently they did not pay enough for al azif’s actress… so scenes with azif’s face in it are blurred or zoomed in :confused:

I jest, I jest… :stuck_out_tongue:
Here’s the actual quote :
http://www.nitroplususa.com/demonbane-s … ates-news/

I’m willing to bet, “when the game goes gold, we’ll post with a list of all the localization decisions that have been made”… is referring to their prior promise/commitment to inform us of any localization decisions they make. Rather than foreshadowing that there have been (controversial) decisions made. I think they would tell us right away if there was something major like a scene or (al azif’s face…) that needed to be edited…