Demonbane summer 2010 release

JAST is like the Gabe Newell of eroges.

Someone should announce that Demonbane is released today. It’s the right day for such important announces!

both games are more or less done with translation

Well, there is that pesky international dateline. It’s still 3/31 here …

I can announce, however, that I haven’t got a “shipping now!” email :frowning:

This just in, demonbane shipping now according to my email.

Still no update on my 2009 order.

Latest status report: Demonbane is not yet shipping, we’re in the final stages of bringing together the packaging and extras in San Diego. We’ll have photos of the final product available next week along with an update on exactly when the game will ship out (we know it’s very soon, but will have an exact date for you next week). We’ll make sure all orders with pending tickets are addressed before the game ships; if you haven’t heard from us yet and you needed your order altered (the billing/shipping address altered or something similar) we’ll make sure that is dealt with to avoid crossed wires. If you needed to update CC information, we’ll contact you automatically as part of the order processing run, or we can deal with it preemptively as we address your ticket.

The staff is spread rather thin at the moment, but we’re working to make sure everything comes together as smoothly as possible. We’ll be addressing all concerns through the ticketing system or email to JAST USA or J-List support.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

Did ‘My Girlfriend is the President’ reach Golden Master yet? According to the upcoming releases thread the aim was march, and since march is over I’m curious XD .

I’m pretty sure if it had gone master up they would have mentioned it.

sorry about this, but since today is still 1 April, I’m starting to doubting any news i see and hear…

could this be a trick or real???

Unlikely to be an April Fools joke. The main thing is, it wouldn’t be all that funny. And it was posted in response to someone posting “Hey, I got my shipping email!”, and it more or less agrees with what we already know (that the game’s ship date has slipped slightly, but should be soon).

Edit: Besides, this is Jast USA’s April Fools’ joke.

That update was posted before the earthquake. Since MGitP still required Japanese-side input, the March date was always a little iffy.

No wonder Demonbane still isn’t out, instead of spending time on getting it released they spend it on an April fools joke ‘The staff is spread rather thin at the moment’. ;p

I’m sorry I won’t be sated until it’s released. It’s no Duke nukem forever, but i’m seriously out of bubble gum.

For people who fell for my post, Happy April’s fool day!

You beat me to the joke, too. I was gonna do the same thing when you posted yours literally a minute before I did! :lol:

I love how Rightstuf keeps reminding me that the game isn’t out.

“We’re working on it!” e-mail. Hopefully we finally hear of a date TODAY. My luck I’ll probably have to keep waiting until next week.

I bet they’ll show us the pics of the packaging and stuff on Friday, and then announce a ship date next week.

It’s only Tuesday. While I think I have to agree that I don’t expect them to do announce anything tomorrow, they did say there’d be a shipping update this week. There’s only been one time in recent memory that they let a hard date slip, and that was for the February announcement (which turned into the announcement of their new brand, so they didn’t even technically miss the date.)

I wants my game too :frowning: but it looks like we’ll have to wait some more.

I wonder if my original assumption that it would be a con season release will come true after all… :frowning: