Demonbane summer 2010 release

Sounds like you guys had it bad. Never had it myself. The longest for me was 13 days and that was using SAL.

… shouldn’t they be kissing ur feet and apologizing for their incompetency.

I wonder which will be out first

Kotori or Demonbane…

Apparently Kotori is supposed to release on 4/29. It’s gonna be close …

Of course, the release of any Da Capo title is a non-event for me, since I really did not like the first one. But the game hadn’t even been announced when Demonbane went gold master, and there’s a chance it might be out first.

As a long time hater of Da Capo, DC II PC is sort of worth playing if anything in that series is. I’d probably share your sentiment as far as any other Da Capo title is concerned though.

Wished they would release something from Circus that wasn’t Da capo…

CIRCUS releases plenty of stuff that’s not Da Capo. It just so happens that the other stuff they release nowadays is even worse! uni was almost universally panned, with the two T.P. Sakura games even moreso, and does anyone actually play those Arupiji (RPG) games?

circus’ two worthwhile games are IMO Suika (that was released already) and MyHIME. Frankly, considering how excellent the latter is, considering how its anime was kinda popular IMO, considering how the game “repairs” the sucky ending of the anime, releasing it would be the best idea circus can have right now! OTOH, I played it already so I don’t really care but… an idea for you guys to suggest circus? (And by “excellent”, I mean “top tier”; I personally scored it 9.5).

hey Infantaria looks pretty good…Its also written by Mikage ;_;

Don’t forget that Mangagamer has a ‘circus RPG’ coming too (assumed to be ‘Valkyrie Complex’).

Anyone know if Sakura Setsugekka’s any good? How about Saishu Shiken Kujira or fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier?

All landmines.

Offtopic: Heh, I actually bought that game and then got it signed at AX by one of the guest artists. It was amusing for what it was, since it didn’t really take itself seriously. Kind of fun the first time through and just takes time to do an all-clear. Many times I wanted to slap the screen with a paper fan, and CIRCUS even has built-in tsukkomi buttons, too, LOL. In summary, comedic game, lots of ero, dungeoning is somewhat fun and I like Akisoba’s character designs. When I mentioned I had played the game, some Japanese people were like “WTF, why did you pick THAT game out of all things” XD (Came up on a discussion about Acchorike and Tamiyasu… don’t ask)

I guess from my perspective I kind of hate gameplay and aren’t willing to touch an eroge with gameplay unless it has story worthy of the effort~

if wish they wouldn’t have took so long with demonbane because i will be too busy studying to play it at Aprils end

? Really?

Well she’s pretty so I don’t mind.

Edit: great, now i’m hyper for valkyrie complex xD

I know I’d definitely get it (as long as it was released as a hard copy). While not counted among my favorites when it comes to anime (which is a very select list mostly consisting of the various incarnations of Ghost in the Shell), I did really enjoy that series. While I didn’t hate the ending like it seems you do, it wasn’t exactly that great either from what I remember. Seeing a different take on it would be really nice.

I fell asleep during the original Ghost in the Shell. It wasn’t boring; I think I was just tired at the time. I love Oshii Mamoru otherwise- Tenshi no Tamago is my favourite animation of all time. Anyway, I am vaguely interested in Mai-HiME, although I haven’t watched/read the source material. I’d rather wait for it to appear discounted/for DL sales first though.

the mai hime game license is a bitch in itself to get since mangagamer would have to get it from both sunrise and circus

Makes me think how they got suika… Did they talk with both Circus and Moonstone?
[size=50]bleh[/size]