Demonbane summer 2010 release

Suika A.S+ is a CIRCUS game. Yes, MOON STONE was involved, but only in terms of staff (who were CIRCUS staff originally anyway- Kure and Koizumi Hotaru) working on it. The game is free of MOON STONE branding and copyright is held by CIRCUS.

A quick note regarding the Demonbane delay:

The following link is the tracking information for the shipment of the master disc we sent from our Japan office to the replicators in California. According to the tracking info the package arrived as scheduled; we called the replicators and they reported receiving nothing. Those are the facts we had to respond to in re-sending the master. We apologize to everyone for the delay, it’s a headache all around but we hope you’ll understand we’re not just putting it off for no reason.

http://tracking.post.japanpost.jp/servi … &locale=en

I’ll work on getting a more detailed Demonbane update available early next week.

either the japan post ems messed up or the replicators in California received it and someone that hates visual novel/DemonBane throw them away…

use your imagination for both cases, as one of them might be true, who knows…

lets just hope it don’t happen for the second time and no more delay…

Okay, this may be a lame joke but I just couldn’t resist…

I wonder which will come out first, Demonbane or Duke Nukem Forever, lol

Anyways cough I couldn’t resist either.

I’m betting on demonbane making it out before duke nukem forever due to it being golden master already and isn’t plagued by odd developers like duke nukem forever, if it somehow loses the race. Well uh, uh. I don’t wanna have to salt my own shoe and eat it. >_>

fixed :slight_smile: only 6 days till Kotori

awww man release date changed to may 15 according to rightstuf D:
might not get to play before i go on vacation lol

Well … I think it’s come up in this thread before, but it’s probably buried 6 pages back:

Don’t believe RightStuf’s dates. They’re guesstimates only. Online stores like this are prone to making wild guesses as to whether something is out. Shingo (Jast USA staff and moderator here) said he’s going to try early this week to get some info and post something. That will be far more reliable.

Awhile back I was doing some research on manga/manwha I’m a bit behind on. I found a site that claimed to have in stock Dokebi Bride vol. 7. It turns out the manwha is on hiatus, and vol 7 was never released. (I’m not sure if it wasn’t released anywhere, or it was only released on Korea and the localized version never got vol 7 out.) Not only did this site let me order it, it sat there for a few days until they finally noticed “hey, we don’t have any” – and then I got an automated email saying “We’re temporarily out of stock … order will ship when we get more”. I had to personally contact customer service and tell them “hey, this isn’t even out - please cancel my order”.

anyone got their shipping notice yet and who thinks it will ship this week or next or a little later

My money’s on the middle to end of May

They said later in April, they didn’t say what year. So i’ll go with end of April 2021. Maybe the same time Duke Nukem Forever’s sequel is out.

they meant this year but my guess is something is delaying it
my guess is we will find out tomorrow or monday what the deal is

http://www.georgerrmartin.com/if-update.html

All I have to say is, Duke Nukem Forever had better not beat this game to release …

Demonbane status update: we are shipping next week! Orders will begin processing on May 2nd. If you have extant issues with your order (specifically address-related issues), please see the post below for how to resolve them:

http://www.jastusa.com/demonbane-to-shi … of-may-2nd

Nice, just after Daiteikoku released but before Duke Nukem forever! XD

On this side note I’ve been busy on Daiteikoku XD Gonna have balance u two now.

Still waiting for my copy >_> I’m hopeful for Tuesday. Dunno if I’ll start playing it immediately though- Eustia calls out to me more strongly =P

Swatty-sama~
NEXT WEEK SHALL BE THE AMERICAN AZIFU~ WEEK!!! UFUFUFUFUFUFU~ \o/

…now, I have to drop everything I’ve been playing, buy the game, play it again in a hurry, and post a review of the translation. Shingo, I hate you~
I guess I could not to but if I don’t, I’m afraid Azifu~ comes and Atlantis Strikes then Lemuria Impacts me~

cant wait i will get mine after exams

Since I live in France, is hated by the PostOffice (my packages usually take from one to two months thru airmail, when sent from the USA or Japan, even when noted as taking one to two weeks --but then whenever I send anything to a friend who lives in the Netherlands, which is 10 hours by car from my house, it usually takes three weeks to one month, so…), I suspect I’ll start playing it whilst everyone had finished it but…

NEXT WEEK SHALL BE THE AMERICAN AZIFU~ WEEK!!! UFUFUFUFUFUFU~ \o/

Glad to hear this, the game’ll be out jut in time for the end of the school year for me.