Demonbane summer 2010 release

Well, I would save 8 bucks with the rightstuf order. I’ve yet to recieve any notice about jlist recieving my cancellation notice. I guess I’ll wait till I receive notice from jlist about whether or not they ship it out b4 they get my cancellation reaches them or if my cancellation reaches them before I do anything.

I would like to think that they’d search the order and see if any tickets are connected with it before shipping. In fact, I thought that is what they said they’d do to get through all tickets, but they did have that news update saying “before May 2.” You and I both may be getting two copies, haha.

Apparently, I pre-ordered twice as well. OTOH, one was long ago, with my old credit card so the payment was cancelled and I got a message from JAST telling me about the matter. I more or less tried to get it cancelled since I have a more recent order with my current card but it’d be amusing if I get two games as well. That would make three of us!
(that and I have the original game already…)

i used money order like i have been doing since my old card had the info stolen

Just got my email telling me it shipped. Yes … yes, my pretty. Soon, we will [censored] the goat with a thousand young, and sing the song that [censored] [censored]

Why don’t they have the damn bundle option where you can get the physical copy and download copy? Then I wouldn’t have to worry about which option would get to me first. Not knowing when the download version is out is the reason I haven’t put a preorder down and not knowing how long it’ll take a physical copy to reach me (no international express shipping option) is making me wait for news of the download release. I really hate you JAST ;p

Just got my shipping notice, can’t wait for this game

Well, I received my “payment processed, ready to ship” email from jlist. Lol, so I guess they haven’t received my email yet. lol

That’s so weird. I emailed them about canceling and they got to it in within a day. Thing that sucks is the one that was canceled was my original preorder, so I am at the very back of the line. Guess I got lucky that I won’t get two at the very least.

I better get those extras… Not that I care too much about them, but I preordered before anyone posted about getting shipping notice. I hope I made it in time.

I’m still waiting to get a message from them about updating my CC info. I know it’s out of date and needs to be changed. I hope they get around to sending it soon. College just started up again and I want my Demonbane.

ufufufufufufufufufUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU~ My Azifu~ is heading home~ (well, okay, for the nth time, but…)

Thank god I didn’t cancel my rightstuf preorder until I received a shipping notice. I would have not been able to get anything then. Shingo apparently received by cancellation email 3hrs ago…although I was starting to like the idea of receiving it earlier than my rightstuf order… :roll: I’m starting to rue the fact I might have to wait wks for rightstuf to ship its copy out.
Well, thats what I get for being indecisive.

I’m hoping I get an email soon. This waiting for if they need updated CC info or not, or if the item is going to ship is killing me.

I thought maybe it would have been too late for you because I reordered yesterday I believe and I got my shipping email this morning. Seems the three of us are not getting two copies after all although olf didn’t comment on his situation.

After seeing olf’s changing avatar for a long time I have been dying to play this just to see who this charming character was and I’ll soon be able to.

No actual shipping notification yet, still packing/preparing…
They have Golden Week in America now or something?

I didn’t receive any confirmation whether my other preorder was cancelled but I don’t mind any longer, as I found a friend willing to buy it off me if it happens.

\o/
We should turn next week into an AZIFU~ WEEK!

I am still working on prequel novel translation. Sorry that I got lazy about it :stuck_out_tongue:
Just curious. Is it okay to bump this thread to post link to translation?
Though it would take quite a while.

Anyone received their copy yet? For some reason it’s much harder to wait when it should be arriving any second now …

Not yet, i understand ur pain xD

An update:

The latest news from San Diego is that the game has not yet shipped. The assembly process (“stuffing”) is occurring off site and is almost complete. In preparation for shipping we’ve been processing preorders this week so we will have no additional delays and be ready to ship the game as soon as it comes in. We’ve been told the final product will be in our warehouse to ship the week of May 9th. We apologize for the confusion and the repeated delay, and we’ll provide further updates here as we get them.

I apologize for being the bearer of unpleasant news, and for the inaccuracy of the first announcement last week. I’ll be personally overseeing our communication lines over the Pacific much more closely in the future to ensure that this sort of confusion doesn’t happen again. It is currently on the best knowledge I have of statements from staff in San Diego that we will make the shipments starting next week, but again, if that changes I’ll post it here.

We also apologize for the misleading nature of the “order processed, ready to ship” emails that you have received. They seem to indicate pretty clearly that the product is shipping immediately, which is normally the case and should have been so according to what we knew at the beginning of the week, but in this case they’re indicating that your order was processed but (obviously) has not yet shipped. We’re sending out another round of correspondence to clarify the situation for all those who have placed Demonbane orders with us, and we’ll let you know as soon as the shipments have actually begun.