Future games?

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
ADD:
regarding this thread, note that all of this is not going to happen in the near future, we want to clear our existing titles out of the pipeline first (maybe to the point when only XC3 is left)

Well that is at least something hopeful in terms of at least possible news in regards to a decision as to the route to take when only XC3 is left if not sooner maybe, that is stick with Crowd or branch out to a sister company, which I still think is the best plan whatever sister company it might end up being to which is branched out.

Hobibox Japan bankrupt! o_O! Then that wouldn’t mean that the European firm failed…

quote:
so what now, i am stuck between spec who is some screwed up dark kichiku freak, and nandemonai who is some screwed up lolicon story oriented freak.....

man, life is so difficult...

some quick news, we will consider emu since we do have some interest since the beginning, although some people in our company feel that the characters look pretty loli.....anyways we will see how it goes, no official promises

Haha you have it rough if your stuck between Spec and Nand [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] Ok I remember we had a discussion about obbligaato a while back, which sounded interesting. Since I'm feeling pretty lazy right now but I feel like contributing to this thread, I choose you Obbligaato to be my choice [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Sir Lamuness, thanks!

Wow, it sounds like Peach Princess is busy, busy, busy! That’s got to be good news.

Sorry haven’t posted on this thread sooner, trying to get my DRG in FFXI to level 25 :P.

Wouldn’t mind seeing the X-Change R remakes if we could only get X-changeR, since it is the only game that’s actually getting new material in it. Should only need the new scripts translated and beta testing but PP should be able to get it out fairly quickly.

Yaiba sounds good, and I have seen the pics on Crowds website b4 the update. Obbligato and Miss You should also be considered for translation. As far as the sister companies are concerned, If they’re interested and are willing to give you the support needed, and it’s financially feasible then please consider working with them.

Thanks Lamuness!

I wouldn’t mind seeing Yin-Yang as I like the character designs, and with the variety of guys and girls in the mix, it might offer some good replayability in terms of who you can end up with, but I’ll hold judgement until I see the CG’s in the game and some gameplay screens before I’d give an all out "Translate this title immediately " recommendation.

pp should just translate How To. Its differen’t

This game was while ago…What happened to the News Caster Mariko? When the Mr.Dave was working I was editing the language. Anyway, I wonder Mr.Dave doing now? Also, What happened to the Mr,Tetuya(I think that his name) machi ga ete itara gomen^^;;

dave doesnt work with peapri anymore, and tetsuya, a japanese employee from will japan, returned to japan last year

quote:
dave doesnt work with peapri anymore, and tetsuya, a japanese employee from will japan, returned to japan last year

I know he is not working anymore. Is it Mr.tetsuya working at peaperi? Or he his quiet also? ‚Æ‚¢‚¤‚©Ahe was editing the LMM graphics or somebody take over already?

by the time i took over LMM the graphics are done for by the japanese side, and i think tet is the one who is responsible for the head start on lmm script, but i doubt he has anything to do wth the graphics

tetsuya doesn’t work with peapri anymore, he returned to will japan

and i personally prefer that questions about staff not to be discussed here on the BBS because it kinda kicks into the privacy issue; this will be the last response i will answer regarding existing/past staff

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 08-04-2004).]

Understand. I won’t say anymore.

What is the game How To about? I could not find it on Crowds website but perhaps I just missed it? Searching “How To” gives me a lot of self-help websites.

Here you go Dawg
http://www.sis.iowave.co.jp/crowd/index.html

Thank you Thomas.

I believe it’s about some guy who wins the lottery and proceeds to live out his fantasies in a custom-built harem. The actual title reads “How to [something something] Volume on Health” according to Infoseek. As with most automatic translator output, the meaning is rather obscure.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Obbligato and Miss You should also be considered for translation.

I don't know, Miss You sounded good but then they said it was very short.

Short in terms of gameplay or short in terms of only one or two endings?

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Short in terms of gameplay or short in terms of only one or two endings?

Short in terms of gameplay. The game's length is supposed to be shorter than a lot of Crowd's typical. I'm not even sure what that means, because it wasn't elaborated upon. See the other thread referenced in this one for more details.

Lamuness:

You find anything on the sister companies? As I can’t find much from Crowd, but Emu seems to have some i might like.