Future games?

i will not make any more comments on the sister companies beyond what i have stated before

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
I don't know, Miss You sounded good but then they said it was very short.

* sigh *
I see, I see...
I really ought to play the game in order to prove or disprove this statement as well as put it in my list on its proper place.

But Toraha1 keeps me still quite busy and after that there are Toraha2 and Toraha3 plus the Toyboxes and the DVD-omake.

Well, things will change at the end of August . So, if nobody else takes acloser look at Miss You until then, I am going to do that then.

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
i will not make any more comments on the sister companies beyond what i have stated before
[img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]
quote:
Originally posted by Jinnai:
[img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img][/B]

...what do you want, i can't tell you guys EVERYTHING, you know...especially now that we have spies here lurking :P

quote:
...what do you want, i can't tell you guys EVERYTHING, you know...especially now that we have spies here lurking :P

Ah the walls have ears and eyes and J. Edgar Hoover is on everyone's phone.

More seriously though, I am assuming if/when official ties are made something might be said about that, though most likely nothing about the games that forged those ties?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 08-05-2004).]

quote:
Oh I understand. That doesn't mean i have like it.

Still as SCDawg mentions it'd be nice to know ASAP considering the situation.

[This message has been edited by Jinnai (edited 08-06-2004).]

Understanding these ties might not be made without games in mind, it could also be of help to know if ties are made to better direct our request for games, a thought that just occurred, which I think is part of what Jinnai was saying.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 08-06-2004).]

Yea that’s pretty much, in part, what i was saying.

[This message has been edited by Jinnai (edited 08-06-2004).]

Thought so and it does make sense. We are “guided” toward certian areas told focus on Crowd, and that to quote they “will consider emu since we do have some interest since the beginning (…) no official promises”. Leaves the door more open for just random wishlist guessing then might be desired.

Ah well…

well, better to wishlist from companies that we can possibly and feasibly work with than totally random wishlisting

Sort of what I was saying. No information leads to random desire, some general idea of which way the tides going allows for less random desire.

then i’d say keep it at random desire for now :stuck_out_tongue: remember what i initially wrote at the beginning: it’s just informal feedback

Random choices it is then, oh you never did say if there will be an announcement when official ties are formed, obviously not to a game but to a company? No comment I assume is the reply?

we are only planning at this point and seeing the possibility of looking into crowd’s other titles and possibly the sister companies

it will be a long while before we can confirm anything

crowd’s games. That’s fine with me. Anyway, When is the next game release? Any updates?

you know we dont announce release dates anymore…but LMM is next in line for sure

ƒ‰ƒWƒƒI(P-P)U

quote:
Originally posted by Computermania:
ƒ‰ƒWƒƒI(P-P)U

Do I have the wrong font installed or is this not English? It is coming up as f%fWff?I(?P-P)?U so what are you trying to say?

I’d like to see “Miss you” translated.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Do I have the wrong font installed or is this not English? It is coming up as f%fWff?I(?P-P)?U so what are you trying to say?

I believe he was posting in Japanese. It showed up garbled on my end as well.