How do you like your women equipped?

A picture is worth 1000 words, or something like that…

Flat or petitie. Any larger and it’s pushing it, ie small would be the most extreme for me. Normal is too big.

… … Hah! :slight_smile:

As in what some females would look like if they exercised to the point their chest was flat? :lol:

In reality, I don’t discriminate. Personality and intelligence go a long way in my book than cup size. However, in fantasy BIGGER is definitely better, like Lamuness’ previous avatar, or titles like Bazooka Cafe by G-Collections, Yakata Jukujo by Guilty and Oppai Baka and Iron Maiden by OLE. Also, before I forget, Tsuma to Mamato Boin by Good Job? and Tappun Onecha by Momohina !!!

No preference really, it’s more about the shape, breasts have personality too! :smiley:

But for the sake of polling… I’ll go with large, nice diagram btw :slight_smile:

Oh my god… :shock: I’m going to have nightmares about this. whimpers Now… I’m going to be praying that I don’t become one, either. :evil: If I ever find a part like that sticking out from my body… it’s time to saw it off. :twisted:

You’re just jealous because they can have 100% satisfaction all by themselves. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

So is that a coming out statement for you Narg? And here I thought you liked twins…

LOL! :lol: Well ya know, given how widely popular it is, its only natural that even twincest has its share of Futa.

Oh… and they don’t take no for an answer! :stuck_out_tongue:

futa twins…
Somehow i’ve seen something i should have never seen…

My life has changed now :smiley:
Where is my memory eraser again… last time I used it it was… hum i think I should not try to remember.

Nargrakhan : That’s a great picture… nice art. ;___; Which game is it from?

That’s from Black Lilith’s Uchuu Kaizoku Sara. The artist is Seura Isago.

Those girls aren’t very nice at all… <_<

Sankyuu! :slight_smile:

Well… I like people covered with blood and who smile psychotically. xD No, not guro(yuck)… I just like psychos. :twisted: Then, I can capture them, have fun playing with their minds until they break and become the perfect tool for my machinations. :slight_smile:

Besides, it’s not the looks that matter… all you gotta do is send them for plastic surgery. :slight_smile:

Naah, I like dangerously cool girls more 8) .
Besides, casual bloodletting would be bad for my Armani sith robes :stuck_out_tongue: .

Heh… isn’t that the norm with most Black Lilith “evil girls who are just plain evil” antagonists?

Still… twincest is twincest… so Narg was pleased with their performance… deviant as it was.

I can’t wait for the Pixy animation. :twisted: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

You can buy the game here, download the save file here, and view the CG in an entirely legal way that supports the original creators. I assume you were wondering about legitimate ways you could support the industry, but you might want to rephrase future requests to more clearly indicate that intent.

I would have to go with either small or normal, anything larger just isn’t attractive to me…

Meh this reply is kinda late but… nooo… no futanari! O_O;; I remember seeing some episode of Cool Devices and was scarred beyond redemption. :shock:

I’m guessing it’s a device for sex to occur without having any males. But it’s kinda freaky.

Futari isn’t that bad if you’re open minded … but, like anything, it can be done well or not so well. Mind you, I’m not sure I’d care for it in real life, but in anime it isn’t so bad … for those protesting the strongest - I promise it doesn’t make you gay if you like it. With that in mind, I’ve seen very few anime, etc. with futari girls giving anal to guys … either I’ve simply not seen enough or that’s a line in their market they don’t want to cross.

As for girls, I prefer petite to average, though for the right girl flat isn’t bad. Anything larger than average is a case by case basis, but generally not something I’m interested in.

Jack: I’m female and don’t want to have nightmares of becoming a futa. :expressionless: