JAST USA shop feedback thread

When selecting to pay by check you should have it send an e-mail to tell them who to make the check out to and where to send it.

Because I placed an order by check.

And I have no idea about these two things right now so can’t mail it.

You’re right that they should send that information, but:

Thanks for the info there. Will mail the check tomorrow. Yes, now I’ll get games!:slight_smile:

We are actually sending an email including those details within 24 hours after receiving the order. Check your inbox :wink:

How about getting rid of the manual confirmation on download sales orders? Sites like dlsite, gyut.to etc. don’t have manual confirmation and you can download your game immediately after buying it. One of the attractions of download sales services is that you can get your stuff immediately, and having to wait up to 24 hours can be a bit annoying.

Until now our system didn’t allow us to automate this process. We are working on it though and might be able to offer you instant download after payment from 2010 first semester.

Good to know. I always found it kind of counter-intuitive that a download-only sale wasn’t instant.

We can’t see any problem to access the site from IE8. Anyone experiencing the same issue?
Meanwhile you can try Google Chrome or Firefox.

i am currently using IE8 in win7hpx64 and i dont see any issues; i didnt go as far as placing an order but i can browse through different brands and into the game page and look at sample pics

just fyi

I tried to place an order a few years back and was told that Peach Princess wouldn’t ship to me because I live in Oklahoma. I wondered if that is still true. Since then I’ve bought lots of Bishojo and Yaoi games I’ve just gotten them from online Anime shops and ebay, but I would prefer to buy them direct and support the company if it was possible.
Apparently there is or was some kind of arcane law against shipping adult materials thru my not so great state, but I’ve gotten plenty of other adult materials including the same games shipped to me with no problems. It still amazes me that as an American citizen living in the USA I can be restricted from having an animated sexually oriented game delivered to my house, as if that could possibly hurt anyone.

I’ll tell you the truth, whenever I read about OK I get kind of scared. Your state does not seem very accepting of any sort of viewpoint outside of the accepted norm of the bible belt. Not that I’m judging you or anyone in your state, just based on a few stories I’ve read. I do hope some more progressive minds come into power in the near future, as hopeless as it may seem.

I myself like the new shop, I’ll buy from there next time I do some game shopping, but truthfully it’s been a few years since I’ve used the site for purchasing, I generally use it for info.

I’m not the least bit offended, OK is a scary repressed backwoods place. And I’m in RURAL OK, where folks are afraid of the crazies in big cities like Tulsa or Oklahoma City. So you can see why I need my anime games for escape :slight_smile:

IE8 is an issue by itself ^^… Still better than IE7.
Anyway if you have problem with IE8 go for a real Web Browser which respect W3C Standard and manage corectly CSS like all the one based on Geko Engine(Mozilla product (Firefox, Thunderbird etc…)), KHTML/Webkit Engine (Konqueror, Safari, Google Chrome) or Presto Engine (Opera).

Now, going back to the real subject… Hmm where is the JASt USA Title? (Like JAST USA Memorial Fairy Tale etc…).
You still find them on J-List, but not on JAST USA… I think you should find JAST USA Game on JAST USA Shop.

Well, my two cents ^^

Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

• James 4:7

:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a cute one ^^

Well, it’s still very nice to IE… I’m using Geko Engine based Web Browser since Mozilla 0.9.2 (around July 2001) so you know what i think about IE :stuck_out_tongue:

Just to be clear about this, we do not intend to alienate anyone, but to provide the best user experience possible to our customers. As already discussed above, IE6 isn’t secure, is obsolete (2001!) and does a poor job in sophisticated web pages rendering. Even Google dropped support on IE6. That said, anybody is free to choose their browser. We support IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera… I believe this makes quite a rich panel of solutions to access our sites.

Last reply concerning IE6, thanks for your understanding.

i’ll add a little more of explication, that Tomakun didn’t do.

A lot of JavaScripts and some CSS function need fix for each Engine.(well IE sucks at CSS anyway)
It’s not really a problem for Browser based on the Gecko Engine (Mozilla Firefox and co), based on the KHTML/Webkit Engine (Konqeror, Safari, Chrome)… And Opera is the one wich need the less fix… But ine the IE case it’s totally different.

You need a Fix for each IE, because the Function are totally different for each version.
What i mean is that you need a Fix for IE6, IE7 et IE8 for doing the same thing where you don’t need this on the other engine(One fix and your good for year, except if they remake the Engine from zero).

Since IE6 market share become smaller and smaller everyday, slowing a website because you added the Fix for IE6 and wasting time/Money in dev is quite stupid

I’m happy that I left IE for Firefox.
Has anyone tried browsing JAST site using Windows Mobile devices? If so, how does it look and what version was used? Thank you in advance.

steins;gate? =P

I asked awhile back about placing an order to Oklahoma and never did get a responce so I’ll ask again, Do you ship to Oklahoma?