JAST USA signed liscensing deal with Nitro+

Some of the best news I’ve heard this year! I hope some of the Chiral games come out in English.

Knowing OLF, he’d probably keep his two, then break into a friend’s house to steal another two. :wink:

Besides… who the hell would breakup quasi-twincest? :stuck_out_tongue:

I had the figure for months already, robo… FYI, I preorder each and every Azifu figure the instant I know about it, directly from Japanese stores (such as AmiAmi or HobbyStock) so news from English-speaking stores are old news to me, robo.

On another note, I’m not such an Azifu fan, robo.

Not twincest but incest: there’s a wonderful Azifu+Another Blood figure out there, robo~

Did they say exactly when they plan on releasing Demonbane? They don’t seem to have any information on their website.

After everyone has erected an altar to Azifu! \o/

the said they are planning to have pre-order open the end of the month
i heard the end of the year for demonbane

Current tentative release date for Demonbane is early 2010. Both Demonbane and Jingai Makyou are supposed to be out by July 2010.

Source (taken from zalas’s coverage of Anime Expo 2009): http://accany.wordpress.com/2009/07/05/ … -industry/

according to this Article http://www.nitroplususa.com/2009/08/nit … niversary/
demonbane’s site and the game should be available by this coming mon

even march 2010 would be nice for the game

I don’t mind JAST taking time with Azifu whereas I’d be very much in despair if they butcher her, so I don’t mind waiting for as long as it needs.

…OTOH, I already played the game, so I guess it helps making me not in a hurry. :o

still no info on pre-order and a english site for the demonbane game
and today is the end of august

Well, 3 and a half hours left (by my clock)…I guess I’ll be checking back for a potential midnight benefaction ?(’?`?)?

they missed the announcement date

The exact date they get the official site up and preorders going is a somewhat trivial matter…on the other hand, if they can get 2 Nitro+ games (as opposed to websites) out by July of next year I’ll be quite satisfied.

Muramasa OP. Don’t really have anything to add as the movie speaks for itself. :stuck_out_tongue:

So when can we expect to hear something about Demonbane again? Did they say it was going to be released early next year, or was I mistaken?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6118&start=100#p92233

This is seriously jaw-dropping.

For those interested in Chaos;Head, it looks like Steins;Gate will be another interesting novel following the same setting (Not sure how closely related…)…
It’s coming out in October for X-Box360… but maybe someday it could come out in PC!? lol I wish…
Anyways, here’s the OP!

no chaos;head noah is coming for 360
chaos head is already out on pc
maybe if we are lucky jast usa will do an english version of noah for usa 360
or the pc version of noah will have h-scenes

You do know CHAOS;HEAD is not an eroge, right?