Koihime Musou

yes, that was what i was trying to ask. Thanks for clarifying for me. :wink:

mm they do? i was curious why DRM was their only way in selling their games as this really restrict your game to be known. I don’t know what kind of hard copy games they have, are you refering to their All-Ages products?

ah ok, i was seeking for this type of answer. and reading replies, i don’t know much about the difference between GC and Mangagamers structure, i thought they work similar. :shock:

that sounds like a world crisis :|. Looking at how things are, with many users taking advantage over the “internet sharing (uploading & downloading)”, well…business sure it tough these days…

CD Bros was made up of a bunch of fairly small groups… apart from D.O none were ever famous. Mangagamer covers a far bigger slice of the successful eroge industry.

“Hard copy” refers to buying something that comes on physical media: a CD, a DVD, in older days on floppy disk, a printout of an email, a book, and so on. It’s a “hard” copy as opposed to a download, which is "soft"ware; downloads can be called “soft copy” but that’s uncommon.

The term is a reference to the distinction between hardware (physical components of a machine) and software (a computer program).

I meant that MangaGamer doesn’t sell games on CD. The only way to buy their games is thru digital download from their site. (With the exception of the few games that got a print run recently.)

i haven’t follow closely which games have a print run, would you mind sharing some knowledge to this poor soul :frowning:

As you surmised, he’s just referring to their all-ages titles: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Kira Kira (all-ages version).

have anyone here played the Koihime Musou fandisk? aka. Koihime Musou Moeshouden ? looked through the cg sets from a source and surprisingly there is h-scenes regarding the following characters:

Kan’u and Chouhi

i am just wondering am i missing the cg sets that i found or they just don’t exist in the game? :?:

the game is being delayed
this was just posted on the mangagamer fourms by Kouryuu "We’re planning to announce the new date soon, we’re just trying to get the last report in first so that when we do announce the new date, there won’t be anymore delays to it at all.

And while I’m glad to see all the volunteers to be testers–it’s not a lack of people so much as people who can get the job done on time. We still have a few other potential testers lined up at the moment, though."

So it looks like KM and Demonbane could be competing after all, I wonder which one will win if that does happen?

Well, on one side, Demonbane is actually a good game. On the other side, Koihime Musou has lots of heroines and H scenes. It’s a tough contest.

Koihime Musou has yuri. Therefore, Koihime Musou wins. :stuck_out_tongue:

they are both good game but appear to 2 fan sets
you get quality over quantity

The main appeals aside, there’s each game has something that draws me in. On the one hand Demonbane has giant robots, a genre element I’ve loved since Transformers so there’s a nostalgic appeal. On the other hand, KM has a mythology/history base to it which appeals to me in that I enjoyed both subjects in school.

Fixed that for ya. :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be a lot better if it wasn’t trapped though… :?

Hey now, there are no traps in Koihime. It doesn’t count as that at all when the girl is actually a legitimate hermaphrodite, fully equipped with both sets.

Wait, so ?? = non-trap, ??? = trap? This doesn’t seem fair to me, somehow

new date added feb 28 due to text and loading errors
http://mangagamer.wordpress.com/2011/01 … #more-1472

is Baseson creating another similar game to K+M ? i’m not very good with japanese. I know its called: ??¬Ü??

Can anyone elaborate, is this a new game they are creating? :shock:

http://baseson.nexton-net.jp/index2.html

my guess is sengoku period koihime muso type game

Unless I’m mistaken, ?? = Koihime.