Lightning Warrior Raidy: The Thread (no spoilers please)

We have regularly sent press releases to adult industry news media; the difference this time was that Peter exerted his powers of persuasion a bit more assertively than in the past, I think.

Unfortunately this is not the case. Let me repeat, to quell any rumors: this is not the case. As a look at the upcoming releases thread shows, Raidy II is currently the last game in our development pipeline; it’s possible that future titles will be shuffled around slightly but as of now we’re looking at release several months down the road (the end of '08, optimistically).

I see. Thanks for clearing that up. :slight_smile:

hmm is the game shipping ? got 2 emails one sayting order was processed , and another around 1 pm saying go out from San Diego offices with in 24 hrs

Same here. This just brightened up my day. :3

I check my mail box today and I just received the game. I will play after I complete the some of the games I order from Himeya^^;

got my copy today in the mail, and more jast usa trading cards, now i can start a second set :mrgreen:

I’ve started playing. So far it’s been fun, but I have a feeling I’m going to need some help on this one. It’s my first time playing an rpg like this. ^^;

Hey, I dont know if this works but I had the same problem on WoW before.
Just press CTRL+ALT+DEL to bring the Taskmanager up.
Then search for the .exe of Raidy, rightclick it and set its priority to high or the priority of other programs that run simultaneously to low.
That usually fixes this kind of lag.

If it doesnt there is an issue with your hardware or drivers.
Sound or video drivers could be causing the trouble.

Try downloading the latest drivers for your videocard, and make sure DirectX is up to date.

Has anyone been able to find the first boss? I feel like I’ve been going around in circles or something, and I’m pretty sure I’ve looked everywhere too. I’ve run into the imprisoned girls, they tell me how to beat the boss, but I have no idea where she is. Can anyone please hlep me, or at least tell me what the X Y coordinates of where the boss room is?

Have you found the map for the first floor yet? Once you find it the boss location should become pretty obvious… <_< cough

We’ll be updating Raidy’s status on the sites today from “preorder” to “on sale”, by the way. The game did indeed begin shipping last Friday.

The key to beating the boss is finding and talking to the imprisoned girls before you fight her. I can’t say much else without total spoilers, so I’ll leave it at that. ^^;

i just got done defeating the first boss and i have to say i really like this game ^^ both because i love rpgs and im a total perv :smiley: im now glad i received this game by accident and decided to go ahead and pay for it ^^

The positive comments are teasing…@@!! I can’t wait till this comes in :slight_smile:

Playing Raidy has been really fun so far, (despite the lack of male characters)
and I think that the decision to license it was one of the best decisions that G-Collections made.
I heard Raidy 1 is rather short though - but I dont mind,
because I also heard that Raidy 2 is twice as good
and I’m really looking forward to this sequel.

I think the gameplay could also get non-hgamers into this genre of games,
so its time for me to spread the word for the sake of the english game market.
(also because I’m secretly hoping that Raidy 3 and other great hrpg titles will be licensed in the future :stuck_out_tongue: )

Has anyone decided to make a walkthrough for this game/know of a walkthrough? Just curious.

I have a couple problems that I hope someone can help me with. First off, how do I unlock the door on the second floor? I’m pretty sure I’ve searched everywhere on the floor, but I’m obviously missing something. Second, I’m completely lost on how to get through the third floor. I get myself all turned around…even with the map. ^^;;

It’s been fun levelling Raidy up as I’m wandering aimlessly though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Walkthrough/tip information, etc. Is available officially from us (just shoot me a mail at pr@jastusa.com with the four-digit code printed on your CD).

I haven’t actually put a full guide together yet, will try to have it done by the end of the day today - in the mean time I’ll be happy to answer specific questions via email.

Oh, that’s cool. I had no idea. o-o; I’ll have to do that tomorrow. Thank you!

Wow, I just noticed Lightning Warrior Raidy has its own English site?
http://www.jastusa.com/raidy/index.html

That’s kind of cool :slight_smile:

I went to the site as well. I think it’s awesome. 8)

Ack! I can’t believe I forgot to mention that… Yes, we made an official English site for the game and we’re quite excited to be able to present it more thoroughly in a unique format. Please do pay a visit if you get the chance. :smiley:

Congratulations! You’re the second person I’ve heard from to clear the game so far. The tips you’ve provided should be very useful for players who are stuck… but I’d appreciate it if you don’t go into detail too much further yet, for the sake of spoilers. A couple of weeks out and it won’t be such a big deal.

I’m also grateful that you decided against distributing your walkthrough; we try to use our own official, free tip/walkthrough distribution as a way to provide a little bonus for those who have genuine copies of the game.