Lightning Warrior Raidy: The Thread (no spoilers please)

In a moment of ‘creativity’, I had an idea: What if Raidy was as designed as an ADV, instead of an RPG?

I’m Raidy, a poor university student. I’ve been desperately trying to find accommodation, and finally saw an advertisement on campus, where some girls were looking for a roommate. When I visited their house, I was stunned to find that it was more like a mansion, and that they were wealthy enough to have servants - not just any servants either, but half naked females who seemed to be dressed up as monsters. The mistresses of the mansion were also equally eccentric in appearance, yet their bodies were very alluring. Strangely enough, I couldn’t see a single male in the household. When I met them, they were so excited to find someone to stay there, that I didn’t even have to pay any rent. The next day when I moved in, they held a welcome party, where I learned a lot more from them than I would ever get from any lecture.

I began to enjoy life with these girls, and all my needs were gladly taken care of. But one day, I uncovered a dark secret…

CbA and F-Corrections proudly present the latest game starring Raidy: Come Inside our Mansion. You are in charge of Raidy’s destiny! Will you attempt to escape the mansion and free the captive girls? How about taking revenge on the mistresses? Or will Raidy choose a darker path, and rule with them? It might even be possible to become Queen of the mansion! Can Raidy achieve her goals, while still remaining sexually fulfilled? But beware: One wrong choice could see you end up as a servant, a sex slave or worse. Raidy’s fate is in your hands in her latest adventure: Come Inside our Mansion!

I guess you mean the elf (4th floor), you need (spoiler removed by moderator - see the new thread for tips/spoilers)

I just got my copy in yesterday~ Nice touch with the reversible cover :wink:
Visuals are simply wonderful. The music would be my only complaint… It sounded a little corny from my first listen, but it’ll probably grow on me.
Translated menus and text look great.

Going to have fun on this adventure :slight_smile:

So, I’ve made it to the 5th floor (woo!) and I’m really confused as to what I should do. I do not have the map and I can’t figure out that one room that seems to loop around. :? If anyone can give me any tips, I’d really appreciate it.

OK… I finished the game and some reason I am missing on third low #7 I think this will be you do not loose against the any boss on floor and finish a game or you loose against final boss^^; I am not sure this is true or not. Whch means that I have to play all over again. lol

I just checked all of the floor and I finally find the missing CGs. Now I have 100% of CGs and Scenes. This game have lot of (spoiler removed by moderator - see the new thread for tips/spoilers)

Thank you for the response! I’ll go try that right now. :smiley:

To all who have requested help/walkthroughs from me via email: I’m working on the walkthrough now and will have it finished and mailed out within the next few hours. Sorry for the delay.

As a reminder: you can request help for this and other games by emailing me (pr@jastusa.com) with the four-digit code printed on your CD, or your V-Mate code in the case of the download version.

(spoiler removed by moderator - see the new thread for tips/spoilers)

I just went through and removed the more detailed spoilers from the past few dozen posts, apologies to anyone who had their post altered. I know it’s a pain, but to keep this thread relatively clean for discussion by those who want to stay spoiler-free I’ve created a new thread here for the purpose of asking for help and talking about the game for those who have completed it. It would be great if all future help requests can be posted there. Thanks!

The forum really needs spoiler code. :lol:

True, I wonder if there’s a phpBB plugin for that… I’ll see if we can look into it.

/me struggles not to derail the thread… argh… gasp… wheeze

…ok, Raidy. Raidy?

Have some “rape haters” already played LWR ?
Just to have their opinion about this aspect of the game.

Well I can tell you one related thing that bothered me, that probably would bother others as well ~
Whenever you encounter a scene where there is a damsel in distress, you have to observe/talk before you can initiate combat/save them. Which forces you to watch a little before you can do anything.

Download codes are shipping to customers now. If it’s been more than 24 hours since you placed your order and you still haven’t received your code, or if you preordered the game via download and have yet to receive it, please let me know either via PM or at (pr@jastusa.com) and I’ll look into it. Please include some way I can search for your order in our system (either the email address you used to place the order, or your order number). Thanks!

I ordered it and am looking forward to playing this game. I’ve been waiting for some yuri for quite a time now, and I believe this will satiate my thirst for a time.

Would it be possible to add the download edition of LWR to J-List, so it can be purchased via an affiliate link? At the moment, only the package version is available from there.

Doh! Seems this was an oversight on our part. The download option should appear shortly (within the next couple of hours) at the next product page refresh.

Update: the download option is available now.

Just finished the game …
Had a blast playing and can’t wait for Raidy II. Hopefully sales from I & II, will allow you guys to liscence III.

Edit: moving tips to appropriate section.

Whenever I try to access the official Raidy site, my computer freezes to death. It’s distressing. I anyone else having this problem?