My Girlfriend is the President Official English Version

I haven’t even recieved a shipping notice

Just placed my order. Was going to hold off for awhile, since I spent a ridiculous amount of money in Right Stuf and Amazon’s before-christmas ludicrously steep discounts. But then I realized I don’t have Aselia or Yukkuri Panic, and I usually buy a couple games from them at a time.

It’ll be alright. Because I’m the President of the United States of America!!!1

Got my copy a few days ago, just been a bit busy. It’s a nice little holdover until Majikoi S comes out. Something to bear in mind is that there aren’t many decision points before you enter an actual route, although there are still some common events between the last decision point and the start of the separate routes.

work and warrior has so far stopped me from playing it

Does Anyone know which company they used to send the game? I used the free shipping.

My order hasn’t arrive. Maybe because i’m in mexico or some other reason. I also has lost my cellphone and i used that number. Too bad luck. I wonder if i’ll had to pay some taxes. I had to pay some of them when i recive a game in play-asia but it was from china so i hope i have to pay less for this. I know that it still can be somethin soon but cause the cellphone i’m begining. I would like to call somewhere and ask to make sure.

PCR Distributing is the name on the shipping label. If sent First-Class mail - which is the free mail - it can take up to 3 days if shipped in the US. It takes longer when shipped out of country because of customs. Customs can be a pain in the @$$ sometimes. I’ve had orders held at customs from Play-Asia orders for a couple weeks before. When did you receive your shipping notice?

Edit: Here is the website with contact information for PCR Distributing: http://www.pcrdist.com/contact

I placed a preorder just as soon as the Golden Master was announced, but I haven’t recieved any shipping notice. Should I contact anyone about it?

no it is first come first serve so the first to order gets their copies first

As stated by michelous, if you really just pre-ordered when Golden Master was announced it will take longer for you to get your shipping announcement. Trust me, I have had to wait a week or 2 after the download edition was released sometimes before my copy shipped. Was not happy with that, but what can you do. It is on a first come first serve basis. I think the longest wait I had was for Demonbane which took like a month or so to get my copy because I pre-ordered it so late.

No problem then, just checking to be sure.

Edit: Then again considering so many people are getting this game that it’ll be a while for late orderers like me, then hopefully that means its selling enough that Alcot will let us have more of their games in the future.

i loved the the dbz reference in ell’s route

i ordered mine on 12/24 and i got the email saying shipping in 24 hours this morning so you should get yours soon.

Haven’t recived it yet. I just hope it arrive before i get in the school again.

just finished ell’s route 2 left

President is now available for download purchase from the JAST store.

Just got my shipping notice

I’ve been wondering about your case since I was waiting for the ‘new user’ cool down to end. I ordered it after release and I already have my copy. Guess it was just bad luck :frowning:

I have bad luck. They said shipping in 24 hours on the 6th when I got the email but they didn’t ship till 3 days later on Monday (saw the time stamp on package). I finally got it today though!

On a side note: Not a spoiler, reveals no details in the story just a funny convo. I love how Qoo asks if i read the manual even though it didn’t come with one! idk i thought it was pretty funny

I actually took it a step further and went and looked at the files on the disc to see if there was a manual in there meaning i had to put the disc back in O.O

Just started playing, and the game certainly is getting a chuckle out of me. Though I have to say when the alien girl introduced herself, her name brought back some very painful memories to this Black Cyc fan…