New amaterasu poll up

As a note, their French is also usually very bad (exception was R.UR.U.R. that contained excellent written French)… but then, as much as American people like to criticize other people bad Engrish, their French is awful as well… :stuck_out_tongue:

Since Swan Song went off from list, I’ll be voting for RuiTomo. I wonder if some last-minute project will pop up for Baldr Sky~?

Yeah, it seems really fishy…

Heh, it’s a good way to remove a candidate off the list! Declare you’re going to translate Kiminozo, stall it for a few weeks then drop it! Good way to insure your favourite to win! :wink:

Hey, you are supposed to be supporting KimiNozo! :evil:

Actually, there is a KimiNozo translation project, but it’s basically dead. It only gets updated every few weeks and the translation was/is terrible. They haven’t released a first chapter patch even after all these years.

I’m merely supposed to vote for it, if that’s possible! :wink:

hey should pretend to, then, just to boot Kiminozo out off Amaterasu’s list, ufufu~ :twisted:

What is with the KimiNozo hate? >_< It deserves a translation because, unlike the other games, it’s been out for eight freaking years!

I know at least one person whom I can tease with it?

Well, I think most people prefer recent stuff?

Who?? Tell me! :open_mouth:

Well, I think most people prefer recent stuff?
[/quote]

But a classic like KimiNozo still deserves to get translated. It’s been so long and it still is as good as newer games. (not to mention it’s production values are better than most newer games if you count the LatestEdition)

I agree, but supposedly the guy saying he’s translating it is reliable.

Do you realize you’re basically using Family Project argument here? Well, except that FP hasn’t been remade.

Do you realize you’re basically using Family Project argument here? Well, except that FP hasn’t been remade.
[/quote]

…But FP was translated. Besides, there are many, many more KGNE fans than FP fans. Just look at the thousands of people that like the anime.

Yes, and before it was translated it was hyped as the best thing ever. See how you’re doing same for KimiNozo?

There’s also lots of Naruto and Twilight fans.

I’m not saying it’s “the best thing ever”, but it is considered to be ONE OF THE BEST Out of all the games, it deserves a translation the most. It is considered to be a highly influential eroge, but still hasn’t been translated.

There’s also lots of Naruto and Twilight fans.
[/quote]

[/quote]

…Don’t compare KimiNozo to them. Just because something is popular doesn’t mean it isn’t deserving of a translation.

I believe that KimiNozo is good, but likewise, just because something is popular doesn’t mean that it deserves translation over everything else. Even more if it’s popular and old, time golds the memories, you know?

It’s age isn’t the only reason I think it should win. It’s just a great game. It’s consistently scored 90 or higher on EGS. (yeah, some games there are overrated, but still) Many fans of the anime that usually don’t play VNs would play KimiNozo. It would get more eroge fans.

You could also say that about Baldr Sky, since it contains actual gameplay.

But more people know about KimiNozo. If you ask the average American otaku if he knows what Baldr Sky is, he would probably just stare at you. Lots of people know what Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is.

BTW, the fandisk included in the LE includes gameplay. =P

Osadai has been replaced with Narcissu. When will the madness end??

According to CNN, 99% of the world don’t want KGNE to be translated.
Everyone should vote for Katahane or EDEN (just to win the nnl prices) :smiley:
You can also vote for Rui wa Tomo wo Yobu.

But I wonder who will vote for my girlfriend is the president…

…I think I’m going to wait for the list to be stable before I actually vote.