New amaterasu poll up

As I said in my last post, President (Osadai) has been dropped for Narcissu.
And blasphemy! 99% of the population wants the sacred KGNE. The other 1% is devoted to MuvLuv.

Olf: Supposedly, that’s the last time the polls will change. (A baldr sky translation suddenly popped up though…) It should be a definitive list once the polls open tonight.

I want them to add Toraha. :smiley:

If it wasn’t for KimiNozo, I would nominate this:

http://www.erogeshop.com/product_info.p … id/1002753

:wink:

Where are the yuri fangirls when we need them ? 8)

Damn it, clicking that at work was a mistake. If I get arrested, you’re going down with me.

…That said, I played a bit of that game. It was a tad high on the loliconometer even for me.

I guess since I’m a native speaker, I am a bit more tolerant of tones, as I can make out what they are saying at times without tones. The difference between KazoKei and FranShou is that in KazoKei, I can make out what they are saying half the time, whereas in FranShou I have no clue what they are saying. Keep in mind that KazoKei has no Japanese text for a lot of the Chinese text that is spoken, whereas FranShou has both “Chinese” and Japanese text for the spoken “Chinese.”

I can already hear the cops smashing my door.

Sorry Dark_Shiki. Next time I’ll post that it’s NSFW. (I thought it was obvious since it’s erogeshop)
I’m not really a huge lolicon game, but even that game looks great to me. It looks so perverted. :stuck_out_tongue:

Katahane probably shouldn’t be on the poll, because Mangagamer will almost certainly pick it up (since they’ve already licensed/released Hinatabokko, and Katahane is clearly Tarte’s best title).

As far as I can tell, it’s the only really good 18+ yuri title that’s been made.

ErogeShop has the Orusuban games on discount too. Must be having a loli fire sale or something =P

For some reason I didn’t expect HCG to be included with the game description. Not like it matters that much; I’m in a room by myself, and if the network administrators get nosy for some reason I’ll plead it was insanity.

But while we’re on the topic of translated lolicon, here’s a game with a translation in progress that caught my eye: http://vndb.org/v875
Just a doujin game, but Kodomo no Jikan is delicious, and the character graphics are pretty much spot on.

The final poll is up, and my final choice is…France Shoujo. Why? As much as I’d like to see the true story behind the KimiNozo anime, I can’t help but have a soft spot for a dark storyline in a historical setting (I’m a history major to the end)

(quickly ducks to avoid tomatoes, rocks, etc. from KimiNozo supporters)

I’ve been waiting for them to finish the translation for years. It’s taking forever.

DarkFusion: I thought you were going to pick KimiNozo!!! >:O YOU SLIME!!! -throws everything possibly at DarkFusion; Manami eats him-

Made my Kiminozo vote :slight_smile:

Good choice. :smiley: You get a KimiNozo cookie!

Well, if it’s any consolation I won’t be the least bit unhappy if KimiNozo happanes to win (smiles nervously)

That’s not good enough! KimiNozo needs your full submission! :evil:

Voted for KGNE. Even though those irritating supporters almost annoyed me to the point of voting for something else… ~_~

(did not vote for KimiNozo…)

(…didn’t either =P)