New amaterasu poll up

Oh well. It will still win anyway. =P

Looks like Ruitomo is going to win, for the reasons explained here.

Although I genuinely support Ruitomo, this seriously sucks :frowning:

Voted Kiminozo, as promised.

Wonderful.

Grr, gg pisses me off… If they are going to do that, it should only be for KimiNozo, not some cross-dressing game. I really hope KimiNozo or some other game wins. :?

shrugs
If people were any calculative, they’d vote for “eden” or “Narcissu3” since it’s very short so the translating group would be quickly available for more translations.
As for gg’s trolling, more shrugs. It’s the hazard of depending on someone else’s whim and work to get what you want: you have little control on what happens.

Amaterasu is so fast with their translations that voting for a short game wouldn’t make sense. They could work on one as a “side project” like how they re-edited MOON. Besides, eden* will eventually get translated by NNL anyway.

While trolling is irritating, all 10 of the games have merit. although RuiTomo is one of the games I’m personally least interested in. Viral voting is a hazard of any open internet vote, and it’s one of the reasons I predicted KGNE would win. They could always restrict future votes to active members of their board in the future. It’d solve the problem, although that’d hardly be satisfying to fans like us.

Welcome to the Internet, the land of the free. Goes to show how (true) democracy is overrated at times. You get people voting that really have no clue what’s going on / are just pawns of organizers (special interests).

But with KGNE, it would be actual fans voting. (for the most part) True, they might not normally be erogamers, but it would still be a valid vote. Most of the people that are voting for RuiTomo wouldn’t even play it in the first place.

Apparently TLWiki’s response to gg’s promise to translate insert anime here was to offer a raffle for an Xbox 360 for anyone that confirmed they had voted for MuvLuv Alternative. Not sure 2 wrongs make a right in this case…I can’t condone bribing voters, and I find myself disappointed with TLWiki, though they claim the raffle is sponsored by one member and doesn’t represent TLWiki as a whole–they allowed it to be posted on their webpage, as an article that claims the support of TLWiki as a whole, therefore it represents them.

So what’s your counter offer Insanity? :stuck_out_tongue:

/u/ is trolling for Katahane

NNL is trolling for EDEN

GG is trolling for Ruitomo

3 good choices, but I think /u/ is stronger so I voted for [size=150]Katahane[/size].

As long as KGNE and MuvLuv don’t win… :lol:

I won’t send poisoned cookies “from Ixrec” to the people that vote KimiNozo. :slight_smile:
Seriously though, I think giving away stuff for the votes is just as bad as gg. I want a translated ML, but I would be pissed if it won simply because someone said “OMG I AM RICHH AND HAVE FREEE STUFFS TO GIVEE AWAY IF U VOTE FOR MAI GAMEEE!!!”.

Why are you so against those two games? I want KimiNozo to win and I think it would be stupid for a game to win due to giveaways, but I’m not against any game getting translated.

This is getting really insane. Next time they should avoid making any poll, and just pick up whatever they like the most.

Oh well, at least they’re all great games, so I’ll be happy whichever wins :slight_smile:

I’ll just stay with Dark Translations. They’ve got twincest. :stuck_out_tongue:

I should get off my lazy ass and help them… but then I wouldn’t be a lazy ass. :wink:

Muv-Luv is ugly (at least compared to the rest) and I never played the fist muv-luv.
I won’t play it even if it is translated.

KGNE is too old and overrated (my opinion).
I watched the anime + the OAV and even Akane Maniacs but there is something I couldn’t stand in it : Mitsuki (what a s*** for sleeping with Shinji). :lol:

This poll is serious business.
I offer free twin loli to those who will vote for Katahane.

Coco Help Coco! Vote Katahane before it’s too late!

Well if you put it that way: Katahane it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

[color=red]EDIT[/color]
WAIT! WAIT! I/O has twins in it. Narg goes where the twins go. :o

Nothing personal mind you… I just can’t turn against my religion.

I really wanted to see KimiNozo translated, many many years ago (well, when the first anime fansubs started popping up). I’m not sure why; I think I was just taken with the art. I’m not even fond of drama and I only watched like 2 episodes of the anime as well. I just find drama titles too sad and depressing (well, I liked Kana: Little Sister, but if I play more than 1 title like that every few years I’ll likely commit suicide out of sheer depression. I have a long recovery time).

Well folks, here’s the result:

http://amaterasu.is.moelicious.be/poll/results.php

"We are convinced the results of the poll do not accurately represent the will of the VN community, therefore we will decide between the top candidates ourselves after I’ve played them. "

I wonder what the KimiNozo folks will have to say about the game’s placement…

Disappointing. :? Oh well. There’s been so much drama recently that it doesn’t shock me that much.

So funny.

Eden and Katahane did well.

There’s definitively a problem with Ruitomo and MuvLuv, so I guess there is no other choice but to cancell the poll…

But I wonder if the votes for Baldr Sky are also fake. I didn’t hear anyone cheering for this VN.