Official Post about Shiny Days

so limited edition one is it uncessored ,don’t care about karo one ,but is the rest of game unsored and mosic free ,is this like high school hq game i bought it showed everything ,does shinydays have same hq version for adults

@james I'm pretty sure JAST only releases games w/o mosaics? Shiny Days will be like School Days.

It is, as indicated in the original post, censored. Scenes featuring loli rape have been removed. It will be uncensored in the sense that there will be no mosaics in the less-than-100% of the game that is left.

i still confused i know your taking about kokoro part because there kids ,is the whole game unsenocored or it all censoried ,unlike school days Hq witch uncenoserd you see everything ,was shiny days completly censored or is unsorcsord and mosic free ,it kinda confusing why a game that for adults only would get censored ,we pay alot money jlist has this for 49.99 both digital and physical it limited edition one i preordered will this game be complely censored some reason you have this saying

As expected, some content will not be included with our shipping version, principally a few specific scenes with Kokoro and her classmate are being omitted. All other game content is included, and all visuals are 100% uncensored and mosaic free. We hope fans will be understanding of the need to not have these scenes in the shipping version, which we have to do both to avoid problems for ourselves and our customers as well as visual novels as a wider genre, which are really beginning to take off in popularity.

this where i am confused at ,everyone think the whole game gonna be censored ,your saying it gonna be unsenored mosaic free as well ,please help me understand thx jj

There will be no mosaics in Shiny Days, but there will be a small handful of removed scenes that may have been considered illegal to distribute in some territories. There will be a patch to restore these scenes after release.

I summarized available knowledge on the censorship of Shiny Days here:

Why I endorse JAST's censorship of Shiny Days

I included a few updates in my comments as well.

thx for update ,so how we get updates from this site or some where else

Don't expect JAST to be particularly forthcoming about the censorship issue in press releases. If you're interested in all the details just keep following this thread I guess? Otherwise the game releases at the end of August, so just wait til then.

he was saying in june or july i glad end aug this month sword art online II came out little broke lol

"I'm getting through Shiny and most of the things I've found are relatively minor (though playing at 32x for more then x Scenes or skipping too much will crash it, because too much data - just like SD and a few others :/) "

I'd laugh, except this brings back my PTSD from playing Cross Days. Christ, you'd think Overflow would do something about the stability of their engine after 7 years and 3 releases.

You should've asked Doddler to port it to Unity. :P

it not out yet

Any chance we could get a pre-order page for this game on Rightstuf? Also while I’m not really interested in Raidy 3 (not my type of game) it would make sense to get that listed there as well. I know you’re all busy with convention season right now, but something to think about…

rightstuf don’t have this listed ,i was checking i didn’t see it

if you pre oder the digital version of Shiny Days, will u get a key to unlook the game?

"if you pre oder the digital version of Shiny Days, will u get a key to unlook the game?"

You'll get a link to download the game when the game goes live on JAST USA's site. Be warned that the download will likely be ~15-20GB in size.

will it be possible to bus it as a gift to unlock it on another account?

If you buy the physical version, you can gift it to a friend. It also comes with a digital key (not yet locked to an account) that can be used however you wish.

when this run on windows 10

Glad that you cut out the parts that would make me go to Jail in Sweden.

Keep the games coming.

Lars, you should probably be aware that it is legal.

Sure, if you just read the law, you could get the impression it is illegal. But there is such a thing as previous rulings in these cases, and that is what people go by. Last ruling stated it was only illegal if it was a real life photo or an image that was difficult to tell if it wasn’t a real life photo with filter effects.

In simple words. Loli is legal in Sweden as long as it looks like a cartoon.

And that is actually law regarding individal images. Laws about media and games I think actually states that it is acceptable as long as it has literary value. In other words, if it is worth reading the text/listen to voices instead of skipping it all in Shiny Days, it is probably legal regardless of the previous law.

You can relax and play pretty much any game you want.