Official Post about Shiny Days

Why I endorse JAST's censorship of Shiny Days

Read that. Then decide if you're still angry.

I already did. And it’s a foolish post that has already been addressed by several people in this thread.

You're going to have to explain why you're angry that the version you play won't be censored then.

You’re going to have to explain to me how the version I (would have) played won’t be censored. And don’t use the unofficial restoration patch as a defence.

It's an (un)official restoration patch--that will likely be available the same day the game releases.

It’s an unofficial restoration patch that is worth absolutely nothing until it actually materialises, if it ever does. If such a patch does come out, and it restores the content, with the mosaics removed, I might add, then they’d have a leg to stand on. Right now, saying “trust us guys, someone (wink wink) will totally uncensor the game we just censored” isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.

" If such a patch does come out, and it restores the content, with the mosaics removed, I might add, then they'd have a leg to stand on."

You read my article right? With Starless they did exactly that.

I'm not sure that you understand. Starless isn't Shiny Days. Shiny Days is not out yet. There is no restoration patch for Shiny Days yet. There is no proof that there is going to be one yet. It is not a point of defence until it exists.

Of course, much like Starless, the points of the decision to censor the main game release in the first place being absurd still stand, even with the presence of a restoration patch.

You are months late for your complaints, Starless was released and it is unofficially completly uncensored now, the bugs/glitches have been patched, the only things left to fix are the hundreds/thousands? of typos/mistakes riddling the game.

You will be able to get Shiny Days completly uncensored just like Starless, if that doesnt accomodate you still, well not much else can be done beyond that.

Nym go read sanahtlig article

I hope at least the download version is released by next week including for us physical edition owners, I'd like to at least get a couple of routes in before september comes, September is loaded with other games to play, it's going to be a hassle juggling them all.

I completely agree ayy nigger, I got a response tweet from peter that they weren’t going to make the 25th window.

Muv-Luv kickstarter starts at the beginning of next month.

Muv Luv has nothing to do with Shiny Days or JAST fam, shill elsewhere.

Shiny Days now up for pre-order on Rightstuf. The listing says that Rightstuf customers will get a download key sent by email, but I think that’s a copy-paste error, so you guys might want to get that fixed to cya.

All I want to know is whether or not it is still scheduled for release on August 25th like it says on the site. Does anyone know or is this the wrong place ask this question and if so where do I go to find out? Thanks for any help I receive!

jlist don’t have any more ,i pre-ordered i went check order it wasn’t there ,so i ordered from rightstuf

My preorder is no longer listed in my orders on the new J-List :(.

I buyed it while the consale 5$ coupon was active and I'm counting on my keychain for the first 1000 orders.

I still have the bill with my Order and Invoice numbers.

Please don't f*** up my order.

they switch sites that was not listed ,or have new updated site

Wait what ?

The preorder isn't cancelled, is it ?

They got my adress, my credit card informations and cancel whatever they want at anytime without any notice ?

I'm betting on a simple error due to the new look of the site.

It better be, otherwise don't count on me to buy it anymore.