Official Post about Shiny Days

It's still on J-List.

https://jlist.com/jast008-le

Preorder vanishing might just be an error.

I hope it'll get released on time... I would hate for there to be a delay because I'm really looking forward to finishing it before I go to school =/

rightstuf got for sept 15

It is now the 22nd, I have been keeping up with this post and I have noticed that the old Jlist site is back up along with my pre-order. However there is now a release date for it on Rightstuff for Sept. 15th, yet the Jast site still says Aug 25th, 3 days away. If any admin is watching this site could we please get an official update post or notification on the release date? Please?

Don’t let the Rightstuf date throw you off. Rightstuf ships JAST’s hardcopies weeks after J-List does (and months after for MangaGamer titles). The download edition should be released soon unless they encounter any last minute glitches.

it on sale or preorder rightstuf cheaper to buy on rightstuf for 39.99 instead 49.99

Just two more days left. They can't possibly delay it this close to the date can they?

I'd appreciate it if they'd let us know what's the status of the release date for codes and physical during working hours tomorrow.

"Looks like the pacakged edition will be delayed a bit. The download we are hoping to release for the 25th." - JAST twitter

I hope the download gets released on time. This delay really sucks and I wonder how long is the delay is.

We already knew the physical version would be delayed (it takes about a month to print disks, and the game wasn't finished 2 weeks ago). If they can make the Aug. 25 release date for the digital version, that'll be nice.

Site still says August 25th for the release date. With no official announcement/post on exactly what is going on with the game besides some random twitter remarks to single people, it’s making not only myself but many others nervous and frustrated. I to hope that we at least get the digital copy sometime tomorrow as well.

I agree with you WhiteWolven. Tormorrows the release date and we have no word about it. Its really making me nervous.

Once the game and restoration patch are out I'll be posting an updated version of my article on LewdGamer to help spread the word about the patch. It's written up and ready to go.

Sorry for the lack of updates, mostly because I was hoping for fairies to come down and give us the files we needed, but unfortunately my wish wasn't granted.

Sorry to say this but we will have to delay release because of quality issues.

We were hoping to get the final files from Stack by now, and the upload would be ready for today, but one of the files they sent us was no good and there is a small problem with one of the h-scenes with an updated file.

Super Optimistically they can get us a replacement file today, we'll have the game build ready and tested by tomorrow, along with the installer, and things will go from there.

TLDR:

Shiny is delayed because we're missing a video and we have a black spot. ETA 2-3 weeks for pacakge 1-2 weeks for download

Official announcement will be made later today (Japan time) when we get a reply from STACK. (they're busy and lost a few staff apparently)

Is OGRE

Thank You for the official post/announcement Tim. As disappointed as I am and I’m sure many others are about the slight delay, we know all of you at Jast are doing the best you can. Thank you for letting us know how things are going and I hope everything will work out.

Ugh... this is very disappointing.

@John Nguyen : It's disappointing for us too, especially because it's such a good game, but we cant release it if players are going to get a random blacked out scene or mosaic mid game.

You can release an unfinished version now and a patch once you got the files. You wouldn't be the first game company to do so.

I bet there are some routes we can start while we are waiting for a perfect version.