Official Post about Shiny Days

Don't forget to go into your graphic cards settings and enable vertical sync for Shiny Days if you experience screen tearing.

It's been a while since School Days and I forgot that I had to enable it for school days back then too.

Not sure if its an issue everyone has but thought I'd put it out there.

I tired to fast forward the part it stuck but is still stuck after the OP song. the game also freeze when you try to load

Serious many hours after release no news about J-list ?!

I also got my game freezing right when Makoto says his name.

I tried to see if the load/game stuck on window mode and it seem to work fine. So it may be something related to full scren

I can also confirm it works fine in window mode.

Both outfits freeze on full screen although the left outfit freezes a couple of seconds earlier for some reason.
It's kind of hilarious that after all the delays there's a game freezing bug when using fullscreen literally not even more than a minute into the game.

How does something like that even go unnoticed? Did no one test fullscreen mode? Well the engine always had more issues in fullscreen than windowed from what I remember with School Days.

Hopefully this can be patched asap as window mode is too small for me to enjoy and hopefully the anonymous uncensor patch comes out soon too.

I purchased the digital version directly from jast, and crashed about half-way through the intro, about 5 minutes after the first choice, in full screen. Unchecked read only folder permissions and, so far, haven’t experienced any further problems. The correct costume is showing up. I’m running win 8.1, 64-bit, by the way.

Ya done yerself proud. Movin’ right along.

I'm on Windows 7 64 bit and unchecking read only permissions did not fix the crashing on fullscreen for me.

Should also add that I did not install in program files and i have it running as administrator.

Day ending still not game for me or news about a restoration patch

@ Carlos hernandez, it's the same for me too. But I'm not giving up hope until 9 P.M. Michigan U.S. time!!!

Same. No email yet.

@whitewolven i just got my code from J-list so they must have started sending them out, only issue now is that the code doesnt work. typical..

@Carlos. Keep trying. Maybe its just the site for now.

i dont know what is worse, having the game and not wanting to play it due to fears of save incompatibility with the restore patch, or not having the game at all. someone* needs to step on getting that patch out.

@Kenji Helixia. Yeah i hope so cos its really starting to fuck me off now

The potential save compatibility issue is bothering me too. I suspect you could get around this by logging your choices, and then if the patch breaks the saves (or it doesn't work unless you start a new game) you could scene skip immediately back to where you were at.

I wonder, if that is really an issue. I mean isn’t Windows Virtual Store allowing the none privileged process to write to “C:\Users\\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)” instead? Not that it really bother me, since I won’t install it on C: anyway. :smiley:

At least I can confirm that credit card orders are getting e-mails with codes.

Is it possible that I cannot download more than 8 parts simultaneously? Which I could have queued them all, so I have to check every few minutes for a part to complete and another to start…

Some (shiny) day my code will come...

@ Antoine Granger, yup I wholeheartedly agree. It's now 8:30 P.M. where I'm at and still nothing from J-List. It doesn't look as if I'll be getting anything tonight. Hopefully they will come back on and give an announcement explaining what's up.

@WhiteWolven Same here. 8:45 here now and no code :/