Official Post about Shiny Days

"Anyone tried this for windows 10? I get WMVCore.dll is missing from your computer."

That's associated with Windows Media Player. I assume it's trying to load the opening movie and failing because Windows Media Player isn't installed, or because you're trying to launch the game in full-screen mode when there's known issues with full-screen mode.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/953693

So I woke up this morning hoping against hope that I would finally have my email, AND I STILL DON’T. now 4:10 A.M.I’m dying I really am.

Considering they said they were manually solving the orders for credit cards, I wouldn’t think they actually did it THAT many hours past working hours.

There is no point to play this if the patch still not come out. I mean I don’t know save game will be useable or not after install the patch so more waiting I guess.

Great ! i have a problem for launch the game after choose setsuna costume :

![](upload://qhUtPTme2TeljccSCgHpnNpPHW3.png)

@JÈrÙme De Vos, and I have the problem of not receiving the code for the F&%#n game yet.† My apologies, I am VERY upset.† This is the 1st time I have ever, EVER considered canceling a pre-order, for any game.

Got my code last night downloaded all parts without a problem, installed without any problems, and have so far played beginning and a little past opening and so far no crashes.

And now it crashes/freezes...

The fullscreen crashes are REALLY annoying....

@Antoine Granger I noticed (don't know if this was talked about before) I started playing full screen and everything worked fine. However when i saved my game and returned to play on full screen it started crashing but worked on windowed screen. I took out my save files out the save folder and tried playing on full screen and it worked as well as it did before and no crashes (except when i tried to skip opening song).

Please tell me i dont have to wait till Monday for Jlist costumer support

@ Carlos hernandez, me too, I so hope I don't have to wait that long as well. sent the a ticket at 4:30 A.M. it's now 10 A.M.

@Kenji Helixia

It didn't work for me.

I found a strange workaraound that seems to work for now.

I used Windowed Borderless Gaming, forcing vsync doesn't work with it though.

I'm left with a choice : a lot of tearing but (maybe) no crash.

A clean picture with frequent crashes.

My solution work as long as I don't go in the save menu, when I go back from the save menu, vsynch is back but so are the crashes (Occuring at the same exact time).

Don't know if that helps anyone to found the source of this problem.

After Reinstall Windows 10.. Finaly Work ...

I find it odd some people are having no issues with fullscreen and yet some like me cant play more than a minute without a crash.Only thing I can think of is some incompatibility with video codecs but im not uninstalling my codecs just to play this properly.I wish they would have released this on a monday instead of just dropping this on a friday and having us wait until monday for tech support.

@alex the fullscreen wont use my whole monitor either, so i have to zoom it in on the tv. no reduction in quality just cuts off a bit on the left side.

Fullscreen is really unstable but windowed is working great with no tearing.

This is what I did to get an acceptable experience :

Set the game in windowed mode,

Create a custom resolution in you nvidia or ati control panel (900x500 for me),

Hide your toolbar (Right click on toolbar, properties, check "Hide toolbar..."),

Set a black wallpaper.

If you've got a monitor that can adjust a zoom you should get a pretty convincing false fullscreen.

It's best to lower the resolution than zooming on a window runing on a high resolution.

I know it's a cheap trick but fullscreen should really be avoided for now.

Thanks for everyone's comments. We'll get on the crashing issues ASAP. We had some of these during testing but most seemed fixed. *frustration*

Carlos, J-List staff is very dedicated though they don't work on weekends. Tim will be checking here soon I'm sure.

All these people playing the game, and I’m literally just sitting here like wtf? No game code, no email no nothing. I really have to wait till Monday don’t I?