Official Post about Shiny Days

@ Chise omg thank you so very much I finally got it, there was a second swimsuit scene and then I believe setsuna had to say something about showing more skin with her fantasizing about herself in the swimsuit scene, but I finally got it, thank you again, haha, saved it

@WolvenDevilClaw np. Welcome to the milf route hopefully.

You people sure make this game sound fun without a walkthrough.

Just got Manami bug today. the ending that have the bug was the one that Manami met twin in the elevator. Need to quit the game before the credit scene end, before the game auto save. Manami other ending was fine, no bug. I am lucky to knew of this bug and backup GlobalFlag before I got this ending. If you wait until the credit show Captivated by the Twins instead of Manami then you’re screw, save corrupt.

All received notification of dispatch shiny days?

@ astranabeat, there's a bug on Manami route? I just got the Captivated by Twins route just now, haven't encountered Manami yet.

Anyone know how to get Kotonoha or Sekai ending in last chappter? I'm tried to load save and select different choice but I'm always end up with Youko or Youko and Sekai.

@wolfendevilclaw yeah. I got hit by it like two days after the digital copies went out. Make backups of your save folder.

@nuka cola sekai doesn't have an ending by herself. She is in two of them though. Kotonoha only has a 4th chapter ending in the top route that's focused on inori.

I got bored so I made a little edit for those who like adding non steam games to steam to make their game look more official when using big picture mode

![](upload://wU0ysGFDKcnzWt4IaRqyk8IpJvJ.png)

Just add the game to steam and then go to properties and click choose icon, make sure to change the file type its looking for from exe to png and choose the png file i attached.

Just thought I might as well share for the 1 or 2 people who might be interested in this, only took me a minute anyway.

I'm still waiting on those patches before I start playing though haha.

@Lars Mattsson, Jack Sprat

It’s a shitty attitude and excuse but so is JAST’s release record for anything I want. Visual novels are just another form of media I enjoy like music, books, movies, and video games. The difference is that the other forms of media make their deadlines far more consistently. I’m happy to support and buy things that make their stated release dates. To me, that seems like they have their shit together and know what they’re doing. Anything that gets delayed, I pass on it and only come back to it if it still interests me. I’ll just straight pirate it the second time around unless I feel the delays were warranted such as adding more content or improving the quality of the product. With JAST delays, I don’t see that at all. How can they keep missing their own deadlines after nearly 2 decades of doing this? Fuck them. They have a third chance with Flowers. Whether I buy it or pirate it depends on them. Maybe they’ll make their own fucking deadline.

@B_Dun, not trying to cause an argument (believe me I couldn’t give less of a fuck about your opinion XD) But has it not occurred to you that one of the reasons Jast suffers these issues (granted its not the only reason) is because they cannot afford any additional testers/programmers etc. because of people like you who pirate their games? I mean shiny days was available on torrent sites in the first 24 hours of its release and it doesn’t take a genius to realise that it’s going to greatly affect their sales figures…

I don’t know. How long has School Days been on torrent sites? And they sold 2500 or 3000 bundles because of it just a few months ago (in mere days). They could probably have sold like 5000 if they didn’t limit it. So just because something is available for free does not mean there aren’t thousands of people willing to buy it anyway. (For a certain price)

Anyone know how to get a sekai ending?

Has anybody's Limited edition PRE-order shipped yet? mine hasn't.

scratch what i said, just saw the J - LIST announcement.

@WolvenDevilClaw none by herself. The two she is in with require the milf route.

@ Chise, I thought that was the case, it's one with her and her mom right? do you have to go through the festival part where makato is working on the child's thing, or when he walks around with kotonoha? Milf path?

@WolvenDevilClaw that route you were getting stuck on. With all the mothers.

@ Chise, not having any trouble getting on the milf path now, LoL. But which festival route do you take the children's feast hall, or the one that you walk around in the woods with kotonoha?

Kotonoha festival.