Official Post about Shiny Days

@Chise, Thanks!!!

@Chise

Thanks, I wish Sekai have her own ending. What about Kokoro? .There a ending with both Setsuna and Youko or Setsuna and her mom ? I get the ending with Setsuna and Youko at Charles de gaulle airport. Any other?

@ayy nigger

Look cool, I will try it, thanks. Seriously, if this game is on steam I will fucking buy them, even without H-scene ( I skip them anyway since it not fapworthy), even I already have digital copy on jastusa.com.

@ChiseI know right all non canon endings end without much thought placed into them that’s why it’s so hard for me not to pick setsuna. Also makoto and his brothers are making their dad proud by having sex with so many of their relatives. His family is like the Japanese hillbillies, there’s only like 4 girls he isn’t related to in the whole game, which is absolutely hilarious.

@nuka cola kokoro has like 2 endings plus some shared with her family. People die in one of them.
Setsuna has a bunch of endings. I’m assuming you mean sekai though. There’s sekai and her mom ending and the kiyoura family + saionji family harem ending.

Sekai is "sick" for most of the game, so you'd go figure she doesn't get much action.

@tim I actually thought about it. Getting sick could easily be a route if the mc gets roped into nursing them back to health or other events that could come out of helplessness or faking it.

@Tim when the manami patch get released? its 10 days after release and there still game breaking bug…

It’s starting to seem like that super secret “unofficial” patch doesn’t exist, and someone from the community is going to have to make it.

@Chise thank you. No I mean Setsuna, I already get Sekai and Youko ending (the one call mother, daughter).

Do you know how to get Kokoro ending? Does she have her own ending?(not harem). I get one with Manami ,the one call Ripened fruit, lucky it not bug for me. Exclude bad ending, plz

@Akil Austin all ending at episode 3 don't have much feeling for me either. It feel like rush and missing something. Sorry, my english isn't good so I don't know hot to put it.

@Chise she was also avoiding people so that she could skip work and since Setsuna only took the job because she could see Makoto (I guess they kinda engineered a plot point to prevent a nursing route)

@Iidor nachamn it gets released when we figure out what's causing it, how to fix it, produce a patch and test it to make sure it actually fixes it. We're currently in stage 1-2 of that process- It's not like I'm holding it in my hand but not putting it out there because I enjoy the suspense...

And in other news, still no further updates regarding the J-List missing orders and no news on dispatch :frowning:

Mein J-List account also looks like that. I hope they still have the data from the old shop. :smiley:

i still waiting for rightstuf release still no update sigh

Same over here Cirno.

Sooooooooo, has anyone else get the ending, “Paris for Four” yet? I have to ask, is that it? Makato gets all 3 and we don’t see any action between the 3? I have to say either I’m missing some necessary points/choices or there a lot of these endings leave much to be desired. Don’t get me wrong LOVING the game so far and the scenes are WAY better put together than in School Days Hq.

So my ShinyDays_Datachecker.exe downloaded from your site is recognized as a Trojan.Passwords.FD by malwarebytes ? Not cool.

I don't see why you would do such a thing so I'm ready to believe that it's a false positive, maybe you should get in touch with them to confirm that.

If you're concerned I would suggest checking such files here rather than relying on one tool to be your Gospel. All tools rely on heuristic detection algorithms which by definition are subject to false-positives. One tool is enough to provide an alert, but not enough to confirm.

Thanks, but I don't need a confirmation and I'm not relying on one tool, I've got multiple anti-spywares( rootkits, virus, malewares, and so on...), some fix what other don't.

Just saying that Malewarebyte, which is a common one, is flagging this file as a trojan.

There is a place to report false positives for this software :

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/forum/42-file-detections/

I'm ready to believe that Jast isn't hidding a trojan in this release, but i'm in no position to confirm this a a false positive either.

That's all ;).

Let me rephrase your earlier statement for emphasis.

"So my ShinyDays_Datachecker.exe downloaded from your site is recognized as a generic trojan by one of my ten antivirus / antispamware tools? Not cool."

It's really not JAST's responsibility to make sure every single file they ever release is whitelisted in every single anti-malware tool out there. Verify using VirusTotal and don't raise a fuss about it unless a significant fraction of tools say the file is suspicious.