Official Post about Shiny Days

Game is still buggy as heck, but at least it’s playable without too much trouble. Fixed the Fullscreen size issue by changing the desktop size and position in the NVidia control panel to “Fullscreen”. The game automatically stretches to fight my screen in Fullscreen mode. Now my main issue is that it randomly freezes and crashes sometimes in fullscreen mode. Only way to get around it is playing in Windowed mode, which is a bit awkward for higher resolution screens due to the window being so tiny. I end up having to save frequently and alternating, hoping the game doesn’t crash or freeze on me.

Also, any news on the physical release of the game? I haven’t received any shipping notification. I’m assuming it delayed again?

It's shipping now.

![](upload://jNCe2nhRsWxnfyGP9y5h9YN2BK7.png)

Yeah just got my shipping confirmation email.I still count that as yet another delay btw, exactly one week since the official release date but whatever. Im more concerned about the patches tbqhwu.

Haha wow how funny I was just checking this thread when I got my shipping confirmation woo~ maybe if I'm lucky it will arrive Saturday? :)

Added patch to game and did a playthrough that ended up with Manami...ending title said "Captivated by the Twins" even though he ended up with Manami at his apartment. Game constantly crashes after trying to boot the game since achieving the ending. Can play the game again after removing the Global.dat file. It looks like the patch still didn't fix the Manami bug for one of the routes.

"Added patch to game and did a playthrough that ended up with Manami...ending title said "Captivated by the Twins" even though he ended up with Manami at his apartment. Game constantly crashes after trying to boot the game since achieving the ending. Can play the game again after removing the Global.dat file. It looks like the patch still didn't fix the Manami bug for one of the routes."

Can anyone confirm this? That's serious if it's true.

Bump post update:

So the patch DOES actually work, but only after I had acquired the global save corruption bug and adding the new file into my Packs folder.. Patching it first and THEN getting the corrupted save required me to patch it again a second time to fix it.

hi any updates on a walkthough for the Ending "paris for 4 " and the sekai harem ending.Could anyone help me out?

@Andorian Ino

Guide: [Partialy Complete] Shiny Days Guide

Not yet, seems like that route is un-obtainable by regular guide methods. If anyone finds out how let me know so I can add it.

@Raxi: I've gotten both results, using the ini.gpk in one case (xp) prevented the crash at manami, but on my windows 7 machine it still crashed and i had to recopy it. i'm not sure why, (both are installed in non program files directories atm) I'm assuming the devs are also looking into getting the ending node cleared.

Paris for 4 is a challenge (and knowing the scenario writer, one of his favorite endings), the 2 requirements are:

You need the Drowning in Secrets ending

You need to say you're in love with Mai when she introduces you to Manami on the patio at night.

I'm still checking endings and looking for more crashes to fix among other things, so that's all I'm going to say. Good luck.

Ok, well as long as the patch retroactively fixes the problem in all cases I guess that works. It's not GOOD, but as a hotfix to tide us over for a more comprehensive solution it's sufficient.

Still waiting on the restoration patch before I start playing. I'm hoping the game will work in fullscreen mode on my machine with whatever tweaks I can muster.

Paris for 4 is actually cataloged wrong in the walkthroughs. You need to make two small changes to the standard milf path you need to chose the itaru option that she loves her parfaits when visiting the house and most important you need to call Satou (sp) near the end before meeting up with the milfs. Then end the convo once Youko calls.

It doesn’t matter whether you choose to talk to Karen or not.

Loli sex scenes aside do we get an actual Kokoro ending or was all related to it cut off and not just the naughty bits?

Also do we get to see Makoto being killed or/and smacked by Kotonoha or was that also cut?

Anyone can confirm it?

My biggest worry is that some interesting content not related with “sexin” the loli was cut because it was somewhat connected to it. That would be a shame.

out of interest in shiny days is Katou Otome a romance able character ?

@alistair Yeah you fuck Karen then her sister finds them and you have a 3 way. That's the only ending I've gotten w her so far.

C’mon guys, I’m waiting for my Copy to arrive soon too, and since I’m waiting for the Patch to even properly start to play the game… (then I probably don’t will use the digital format, since the Anons* don’t will make a proper patch in time, before the physical version comes) …So, it would be nice if you guys keep in control the spoilers in this page; since it’s usual that the Devs post something useful here; so please, don’t be a douche, if you wanna discuss something that involves spoiler, use at least something like …michael jackson didn’t died after all, he faked his own death to spend his last months in peace, since he discovered he had brain cancer, which is inoperable… . Thank you.
-

@Bobby Singer

Not exactly sure where you're suggesting the edits be made. Check out the guide [CLICK HERE] , I have a link on their with a separate document where you copy -> paste the route edits so I can add it to the guide I'll be sure to give you credit when you add it.

I don’t care about credit.

LOAD SAVE 17
- Let’s rethink this [???]
- Come on let’s go! [???]
- Wanna eat your parfait right away [???] - instead choose Setsuna option
- We won’t bug you [???]
- We’ll go home [??]
- Don’t think I can do the same [???]
- Who are you? [???]
- I know [???]
- Kiyoura’s little sister [???]
- It’s a nice name [???]
- Me?! [???]
- Just you and me? [???]
- Girl? [???]
- You? [???]
- Call Youko [???]
- Refrain [???] ~
- ¬Ö¬Ö
- ¬Ö¬Ö - call Katsou (karens sister)
- ¬Ö¬Ö - can choose to continue convo or chat with sister
-… - answer youko call
SAVE 27
- I’ll be right there [???]
- ¬Ö¬Ö
- It’s a misunderstanding [???]
SAVE 28
- I like sex [???]
- In love with Ms. Mai [???]
- I like her [???]
- ¬Ö¬Ö
- Go to the beach [???]
- Not really… [??¬Ö]
- Let’s wait a little longer [???]
- It was worth the wait [???]
- It looks good on you [???]
- The fantasy movie [???]
- I like about you [???]
- I didn’t know about that [???]
- Work? [???]
- She’s your friend [???]
- Especially her boobs… [???¬Ö]
- Itaru? [??]
- A severed head? [???]
- I’ll go on ahead [???]
- ¬Ö¬Ö
- Sure [???]
- Are taking a break [???]
- What kind of adult do you want to be? [???]
- She’s my girlfriend [???]?
- With Kokoro [???¬Ö]
- Feel guilty about it? [???]
- Did you have fun yesterday? [???]
- ¬Ö¬Ö
- That Setsuna will find out [???¬Ö]
- Because Kokoro’s so little [???]
- Crush? [???]
- ¬Ö¬Ö
// These last few choices are Google translated.
// Use your deductive skills!
- I didn’t ask [???]
- Because of the Summer Sun [???]
- ¬Ö¬Ö
- Chase [???]
- Please catch! [???]
- Wanted to apologize [???]
?"???" aka “PARIS FOR FOUR” END ?Youko ? Mai ? Setsuna)

@Bobby Singer

Not sure if it's for the same guide I posted, but that doesn't work. If you make a change at the bolded route it completely changes your route @ the 2nd bolded area.

- Let's rethink this [?????]
- Come on let's go! [??????]
- Wanna eat your parfait right away [???????????] - instead choose Setsuna option

- We won't bug you [??????????]
- We'll go home [??]
- Don't think I can do the same [?????????]
- Who are you? [?????]
- I know [????]
- Kiyoura's little sister [????]
- It's a nice name [??????]
- Me?! [????]
- Just you and me? [?????????]
- Girl? [????]
- You? [????????]
- Call Youko [??????] - This choice no longer appears and sends you on a different route
- Refrain [????] ~
- ¬Ö¬Ö
- ¬Ö¬Ö - call Katsou (karens sister)
- ¬Ö¬Ö - can choose to continue convo or chat with sister
-........ - answer youko call

you likely have setsuna bar too high already by using another guide. Try skipping 1 and just doing the call.

The guide I was using had her bar too low and I ended up making out with koto in the woods.