Official Post about Shiny Days

Thanks tim,

I guess I will just try to save her ending for last like I did in school days(it was actually semi unintentional then) haha.

I got my LE in the mail on Saturday. I got the Setsuna Keychain, but the coloring for her midriff is wrong, though.

@Alexander Dehghanian I also got the Setsuna keychain but she is properly colored. :o

About the Nanami bug,

If you guys didn't know about it. The last update (1.00d) from the Japanese game already fix the problem with the Nanami endtitle and endroll image.

The File ex01 contains this fix, this also fix the nanami ending branch on the routemap (but you need to use the sysmenu japanese dll to see it and you need to re-edit the Ini.gpk (more details below)(and it will unlock the H Scenes from Kokoro))

Of Course JList know about this, i don't know why they tried to delete this ending (Maybe they were using an inferior version from the game) on the Ini.gpk file, it crashes the game first, and the engine got bugged. If they add this fixupdate, they also need to include the ex01, and the SysMenuDll, unlocking the H Scenes (But we already know this is illegal)

This is, i guess, the reason why they are trying to contact to the developers. To make a new dll-engine file.

Maybe this can be helpful to you guys, and for J too.

Making a patch isn't actually tricky, it can take time for one of us. For this reason, we just need to wait for a 'no-official' restoration patch, they know what did they deleted from this game.

And finally, sorry for my bad english.

@Satchi: Really? I guess it was only me. sigh Disappointed that I got one with incorrect coloring.

@Alexander Dehghanian Yeah, I made sure to double check mine when I saw your post. I’m sure there were probably a couple that ended up that way. Probably not all the same character either.

Just wanting to contribute to the conversation as I patiently wait for bugs to be taken care of.I’m a huge Days series fan, and I missed out of the LE of School Days HQ. So I was excited to be able to pre-order Shiny Days. Here’s to hoping everything gets fixed soon. :3

@Vktr: Thanks for the info, I'll forward that extra bit to the dev, I'm not sure exactly what happened for that branch, I'm sure they'll know more than me.

@Alexander Dehghanian: wow I dont know if you're lucky or unlucky, I still havent gotten my copy (I've only been looking at the digital proofs..) The chains were all produced by 0verflow, so we couldnt really help it :( sorry you got one with a cloth bellybutton.

@Tim: Jeez, tell me about it. I’m not sure how this makes me ‘lucky’, though.

@Alexander : I guess I use that expression in the sense of "You got something that is a super rare occurrence" and that some people actually collect items with interesting production errors (like when Nintendo had the deformed Amiibos)

@Tim: Ah okay. Guess that makes my key chain ‘rare’, then. Kinda weird that some folks would want to collect deformed amiibos, though, lol.

They collected the sader too.

@WolvenDevilClaw wanna still trade? I can take Inori for Sekai if this isn't too much trouble for trade.

Are you pro at shipping? :P

@Linus I'd be all over the Sader.. kinda want to look for one now... lol

i got keychain i least wanted

Kotonoha is adorable Mike, don't be rude haha.

@ayy nigger she is my least favorite character from the first game i wanted sekai or setsuna

Yeah I understand, maybe someone will trade with you.

@Tim I bet there are knockoffs of Sader these days, so probably easy and cheap to find her. But it won’t be the true original.

Anyone wanna trade Sekai keychain? For Kokoro or Inori.