Official Post about Shiny Days

it changes something if you view scenes in 1 outfit you can skip them if you start in another outfit

Ah, okay, I guess I was mistaken. No need to get so worked up over it, though.

Actually the outfits do not make a difference in route, it's actually the first question you get from Otome that decides which route you go on.

edit: @mike rogers: it might be your skip settings <- if you watched one scene already it lets you skip further (and if the skip function is being weird it might ignore the first choice and set it as TO which you can still save and get to the Inori route but still..

I think i posted the exact way how to get the Inori route a bunch of pages ago...

^

spoiler fu***. I already play through 54% of the game but still get spoiler by some comment here >.<.

Has a photo of all the keychains been posted somewhere? I like mine and I’d like to see what the other ones looked like, too.

@AZ The art book that comes with limited edition has a page showing all of them.

"@AZ The art book that comes with limited edition has a page showing all of them."

My keychain of Sekai isn't shown on that page.

https://twitter.com/jastusa/status/616066244228288512

Literally the first result on google, come on guys, step your game up.

Thanks! I got one of my three favorites. Great luck.

Just got my copy of the LE and got the yandere Kotonoha, would of preferred Hikari but not complaining XD

@Carlos

Hey man, are you interested in a trade? I have Hikari that I dont mind trading ^_^

I would definitely be interested thought the fact that I live in England could make doing so difficult lol if that doesn’t bother you, how would your propose it be done?

Was a bit worried as tracking shows as blank...

![](upload://m7WADaMAAVrsHMdgDapKGI5fqVT.png)

But after a bit of panicking intuition kicked in & i wondered if RM would track it which it does :D.

![](upload://m9o8NcX6oSfPWVDlhoaEW04j2Tc.png)

Literally live about 10 mins from the Mail Centre so here's hoping it turns up on Monday/Tuesday. Not a bad turn around for delivery, good job USPS.

Does anyone know if the game is selling well because I hope it is so they can also translate Cross Days. I hate not having a complete set of something and just having shiny and school days makes me feel like I need cross days to complete the series. I heard that one has yaoi scenes in it but I can always just skip that route so that doesn’t bother me much.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cross Days get localized, either. I also want to see Island Days get localized at some point, but its chances are slim due to it being a 3DS game.

Everyone who actually cares about quality is waiting out the bugs and uncensor patch. It is just people who’d buy anything that pre-ordered, as well as those who think the whole point is to get the limited trinket.

I’m sure in time the game will have sold enough for getting any other games translated.

Anyone know how to fix the sound base error when launching the game?

@Dong Le If it’s the digital version, have you run the datachecker before installing?

If it’s the physical version, have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling?

Also, are you running the game with admin rights?

i found out there is a time in the game you switch from blue uniform to cat girl uniform