Official Post about Shiny Days

Ohh I got Setsuna for my keychain. Anyone got Kokoro's key chain they can upload on the forums? I may want to do and exchange.

![](upload://voTyZHtiI8ERiCUBU31kHkYbFpK.jpeg)

Where you based Zeck?

Around Vancouver area in BC Canada

Do you have Kokoro unopened?

If I understood Tim’s last status update correct the first fix they got together failed the QA check and was sent back to development. Is there any eta. when we could except a few patch to pass QA?

Is there also any update on the status of this unofficial restoration patch? Is it still likely to see one? Is our assumption correct that we will have to wait for it’s (possible) release after the bugfix patch? It’s still a hot discussed topic out there.

Just want to throw in my support behind Markus. I and a whole lot of other people are still waiting for the bug fixes and restoration patch prior to playing. From what I’ve read around the internet it seems many people are actually holding off on purchasing this release until these issues are fixed, for many it seems to be a trust issue (i.e. whether JAST will honor promises made to fans).

I’m disappointed that there have not been more regular updates regarding the patching issue. I think it’s been close to one month post release at this point (correct me if I’m wrong), so getting regular updates at least would be nice.

I’m still a supporter of JAST (don’t get me wrong), I appreciate what they bring to the fans of the visual novel community and the efforts being made behind the scenes. Hope to see patch releases soon!

@marcus S: The first fix (the one out to the public) has some issues, so we have a new one in testing, but it is a little shakey (and there is a bug that I've isolated but we havent found the cause - if it is my machine or if it is by chance like some of the engine bugs.) The Manami ending credit will be remade soon and then hopefully it will be okay. I had hoped to have it this week but communication ping pong is slow. Really sorry. I can't really give an estimate atm since I'm not the one programming this stuff. I think the next iteration should be good since it is all down to tiny things now. I'm still waiting on the uniform check too, which is not as serious as the other bugs but I'd like to have a comprehensive package.

Since the uniform check, and system problems would also affect the restore data to some extent, we're waiting till they are fixed before getting the restoration resources out (if someone made a restore patch now, it would be made with faulty data so the bugs would also be restored).

@Arrakis: I've been updating the 'significant' events in the bug fix so far, a lot is "got a file, testing the file, this doesn't work, asking about it, waiting for reply, waiting for other testers to check for redundancy...' it would be sort of inane imo to have every little thing in there so i've just been updating with actual progress or setbacks.

@zecknor

Here you go.

![](upload://parq3zqWCJi0F0nYAktrcA1YcP8.jpeg)

Unfortunately, I am not looking to trade as Kokoro is my delicious little waifu.

Would like to trade Hikari Kuroda for Sekai. (im from Germany)

![](upload://gkHKA4yr9pe48DMS7uf5sD6I6Nt.jpeg)

@Tim

Thank you for the update Tim, I appreciate you taking the time to keep us in the loop with what’s happening.

The bugs are annoying but tolerable. Players can work around the bugs what they can't work around is the content you decided to cut from the game but have yet to sanction a release of an unofficial patch despite the game being out for over a month.

It isn't a small removal either. Almost 20% of the hentai scenes of the game have been cut.

Today arrived my Shiny days. After installed this VN I see big problem. Game back to menu after selecting Setsuna uniform. Lack of errors. Only back to menu. What should I do?

Hello, I have tried 3 variations for the ending "Paris for Four" and I keep ending up with "How Many Hours By Train" whats the deal? I looked at the routes posted on this discussion yet they don't work for me. Would appreciate some help resolving this issue.

I already posted the complete guide to getting that ending. You’ll have to wade through the last 40 or so pages to get it because I can’t be bothered repost the info.

Sorry to bother guys but did someone manage to get Kokoro's bad ending with Kotonoha saving Kokoro and killing Makoto? I ask Tim and he said that all endings are intact so it is achievable but i can't get it no matter what.

@tyuiJu I found otakulair's (google otakulair Shiny Days) walkthrough to work. It got me the ending.

@Bobby Singer @Kenji Helixia I have followed both of those guides choice by choice and I get the "Like Kyoura" option instead of "Call Yokou" . I swear my game is bugged. Even if I add variation to the choices I end up with "How many hours by train"

@ juan farias: I just happened to check and noticed your post, and I don't know if this happens to you but what happened to me is the whole beach seen right after you get the choice "sneak up on her" if you start skipping like mad you get to a certain set of choices, but if I don't skip I get completely different choices than when I did skip. Don't know if this helps and you have this bug, or if this happens else where.

@WolvenDevilClaw Thanks for the reply. The thing is I am not skipping I'm doing 32X speed so I don't miss any of the choices. I get all the choices for Ep1 and 2 that are presented on the walkthroughs but when ep3 starts I get the Kyoura option instead of the Phone option. I have reinstalled the game but unfortunately that did not solve anything.

Is it me or is Manami’s bust size exaggerated on how big they are when she removes her clothes. While they are big they just look like they are the same size as kotonoha and even inori, if not a tad bit larger. I found that weird considering all the official art for the game show a bigger difference when she’s in a bathing suit posing with her daughter. I’m guessing its one of those anime things where a woman’s bust appears larger in clothes but smaller without.

There's no screenshots on the VNDB page for Shiny Days. Someone should fix that. Someone who isn't waiting to play the game til the patches are out. Maybe someone who works for JAST even...