Official Post about Shiny Days

@markus and ayyThanks for the info! I actually only checked this for updates up until now.

Its been 3 weeks since your last update Tim, so if you could give us an update re the patches it would be appreciated.

Sorry, been having a lot of different difficulties and playing mail ping pong slows things down.

We're at the point of everything is fixed except for this one redirect that for some reason doesnt want to work properly.

(it's the reason why some people cant get to the Kokoro bad ending) I'm still trying to figure out if its a flag issue or a route issue. its been 5 days since i've heard from the dev so hopefully they have an idea and will give me a fix for it soon. once this version is finished (there was a version before to fix replay crashes and the manami ending credit title + uniform swap) then it should be "done done" and the changes can be applied to the restore material so that a restore patch wouldnt restore the bugs too...

Thank you for the update Tim, glad to hear the bug fixes are going well overall. I appreciate your efforts and thanks for explaining where things are at.

Can you not improve the performance of pong by migrating it from Atari to something newer like a PS3? ^-^

I mean this machine is really a little bit outdated:

Another week has passed. How’s the progress on our long-desired patch?

I see that JAST is conducting a Black Friday over 6 days with one title discounted to 50% off each day.

JAST Black Friday Sale

Given that Shiny Days is featured in the image, it seems reasonable to expect that it will pop up as one of the daily specials. It would be a nice gesture if a store credit (equal to the value of the sale) were applied to the accounts of everyone who participated in the Shiny Days public beta and continue to wait patiently for the finished product. This would be an opportunity to defuse the frustration and ill will that has accumulated since the botched release two months ago. I would also promote the game on the day of the sale should this nice gesture occur.

Lmao sanahtlig, do you really think there's even a sliver of a chance that they'd do that?

They're out to make money and they got it, why would they give any of it back? Especially when a good amount of people are completely satisfied with this half-baked product and defend them?

If this company had any integrity the title would not have been released in the state it's in in the first place, but obviously they wanted/needed the money sooner rather than later, perhaps to help fund their sites overhaul, but that's just speculation.

I'd bet the best goodwill you'd get is having the patch come out in time for xmas and they call it an "xmas gift", assuming the patch even gets released this year of course.

I'd happily eat my words if they could prove me wrong but I have no doubt that they will not do as you suggest.

"They're out to make money and they got it, why would they give any of it back?"

A store credit is not the same as a refund, nor does it necessarily have equivalent financial effects.

Holy shit if the year ends and we still have no Patch im never touching a game by you guys again

That's true that a store credit is not the same, but I still don't see them doing it.

Personally I wouldn't even want store credit, because I have no intention in buying anything else from them.

I’m still waiting as well to play the game with this elusive patch… Been lurking since I last posted and still no help on us vista users fullscreen crashing so I’ve pretty much given up. Tried the borderless programs and didn’t seem to work or I messed something up. What a disappointment this release has been.

Does anyone else finding it a problem to unlock both versions of yamataga’s h-scene. I was able to get option A but can’t get option B. Does anyone know how to get option B of the scene?

mangagamer much be better

@Akil Austin option b is basically a reskin of option a nothing new. You have to get the h scene with the different outfit.

@Akil Austin From what I remember it is just a costume difference.

As expected, Shiny Days is 50% off today...

For digital though. School Days HQ is also same price.

Will we get any news on the patch? 14 days since Tim last posted on here. More complications or something? Sigh...

Latest patch gossip

Thank you for the link. Will lurk that as well. Not sure what to say after reading that if so...