Official Post about Starless: Nymphomaniacs' Paradise

@Dark_Shiki
Are they cheaper or something, why would anyone buy from them if they take this long?

I know 3rd party distributors take longer. I'm expecting the 11th is the date.

Rightstuf are usually a little cheaper, they did have it on offer for less then $40 before they updated the rightstuf page.

So the release date has not changed yet (according to Peter's post). The last two postponements were at least 4 weeks in advance and because we have just one week left for this game to release, we are assuming unless there is Godzilla and Mothra suddenly start fighting and destroy half of the city, there is no stopping on the release date, right?

Well Jast could decide to add in a 3 hour exclusive video of sei shoujo flushing his toilet for the fans "benefit" at the last minute.

GTFO! Jast an't adding no interview to Shiny Days, but i'm sure the could add some anti child rape flyers for the "fans" in the last minute.

My bet is that the delays were to finish the patch and the extra content with the interview is to just appease the people waiting. Since the patch is completed, there shouldn’t be anymore delays.

About the patch, it will be divided in scatology, bestiality and chop parts, right? Even though there people who want all censored content, there also people that just want one part of the patch, like me that just want scatology part so I think it’s better divide the patch in these three parts. This it’s the only way to please everyone.

![](upload://sCDGIQcneHW5hcsEEbF6DW0xOFC.png)

@Kiuoly: I hope for the beastiality parts they divide the patches by animals too like air, aquatics and land. I'm okay with like a squid or octopus.. tentacles are fun afterall, but like if they bring out some crazy falcon or something I don't think I'm so into that...

trolololo~

When did they say they were doing it themselves or that they were gonna chop up the patch?

The patch isn’t by JAST (unofficially) and there’s been nothing to indicate it’s being chopped up. I’m pretty sure Kiuoly is just trolling.

I never said JAST would be the one making patch, much less saying that JAST have any obligation to do it, just thought here would be the best place to ask this to the people that will do it. And since JAST feels a little responsible for the censored content and maybe can help unofficially with the patch I thought it would be good let that opinion here. Sorry if this hurt someone.

@Kiuoly, the patch is completed. The only thing left is to wait and see if the patch is of good quality and up to the standards of the community.

http://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/32o5s4/starless_will_have_a_restoration_patch/cqd5kan

Thanks @B_Dun, I’ll ask there then.

"I never said JAST would be the one making patch, much less saying that JAST have any obligation to do it"

"This [is] the only way to please everyone."

That's the part of the message I found ridiculous. Besides the parts promoting censorship. The game does ship with a skip button, you know.

I'm probably gonna get a lot of dirty looks for asking this, but what is your definition of scat for this? obviously the poop stuff goes, but did you also take out the urination?

I don't think urination fits in the definition of scat.

I’m probably gonna get a lot of dirty looks for asking this, but what is your definition of scat for this? obviously the poop stuff goes, but did you also take out the urination?

Why do I have a feeling that I have seen this exact same post somewhere before?† The scat isn’t entirely removed either…just being photoshopped out of the scene. I suppose it all depends on the mood of the person who did the photoshopping that day.† haha

By the way, do we get a download at midnight of May 11th? What about those who bought the Limited Edition? Do we get the download the same day as the game is released or we wait until it is shipped to get the download preferences?

Just couple of more days until it is released.† What a best way to celebrate the Mother’s Day with two of the best mother in the world, Marie Mamya and Nonohara Mikako.† They are the best mothers in the world because they will do anything for their sons! :slight_smile:

Urination is not scat (Scat = feces).

I think the downloads should be available the day that the game ships out, so they should be sending the download codes when the orders are shipped regardless of download or LE (as for time I have no clue..).

No this is Scat....

But yeah piss fetish is urolagnia. Feces a.k.a scat fetish is coprophilia.

Not sure if the download code is in the box or a separate e-mail code?