Official Post about Starless: Nymphomaniacs' Paradise

Well if you read the comments you'll find the stuff isn't removed per se but remains in the game just blurred out/hidden from view. Which kinda makes more sense considering the thread mentions all the 10 different endings are in still in it and the main story line. Kinda spoiling the suprise a little though showing stuff near the end routes!!

I’ve read the comments and understand that the scenes are still in the game. That’s why I said censored and not removed. However, they’re still officially censored so, to me, it’s weird to be using scenes that they’ll be officially censoring to advertise the game. Sure, their officially unofficial patch fixes it but those scenes are still officially censored. What I’m trying to say is that I find it odd that they’ll advertise using the scenes they’re actively trying to distance themselves from.

Actually individual CG maybe censored instead of the entire scenes. Two of the preview pictures that were shown in Twitter contained no scat or bestiality, so most likely these CGs will stay in put from that particular scenes. These two scenes contained about 10-15 CGs. Out of those, and I made a rough estimation of them, 4 CGs contain the scat and about 9 CGs contain the sex with the pigs. So, I don’t think JastUSA is doing anything wrong to advertise the game using these CGs, since chances of them to stay in tact in the game is extremely high (for reason which I have mentioned above). However, they do tend to spoil the end a bit since one of the scene contains one of the ending route scenario. Why they chose these particular CGs and not the most common one from the beginning of the game to advertise is beyond me. Maybe to have an excuse to post this picture? Haha

Yeah that is odd! When you say it that way. Maybe some of the staff don't care for Starless as much as we do and think it is a joke? You'd think they try to appeal to the specific taste that game offers in a more respectful tone for that fanbase to appeal. Like they have done with Shiny Days I don't see them posting school girl snips next to its adverts.

https://twitter.com/jastusa/status/592088315874168832

https://twitter.com/jastusa/status/591058164419796992

I feel a bias.

That twitter post was actually our new guy testing out the waters of social media. He was one of the bug testers Starless as well, so familiar with the game. Thanks for the feedback, I'll show it to him.

Okay cool. I'm working on a Sei/Empress thread to post here and to gather resources for JAST, new comers to the game and to general support the work everyone is doing who appreciate and enjoy the games and the work that goes into them and learn more.

"Like they have done with Shiny Days I don't see them posting school girl snips next to its adverts."

Well, the official trailer on J-List's product page is frame frozen on Kokoro's intro on page load. So no, it's not just Starless. I think JAST is trying to troll us. :P

That is a bit of a troll They don't have a random school girl like:

![](upload://kfqCMxw3LyjrnsLWWHJr7YKJ7Tc.jpeg)

Shiny Days back to school! :P

Haha that’s funny!

Well, today Starless would have been released, had it still maintained its originally release date. Sad that we still have to wait 2 more weeks for it (unless another surprise postponement takes place…OH GOD NO!!!)

Now I suppose the best way to kill the time would be to level up so that I can finally kill Omega Weapon from Final Fantasy 8 without cheating!

Errm this guy---->

I thought the game was already off to the presses, what's the worst that could happen right? XD

Earthquake. Tsunami. A nuclear reactor meltdown.

Well I meant unreasonable circumstances... I mean there will probably be no more dicking around with the game and content so unless God and Jesus really doesn't want you to have the game and hits the rapture button, I think we're mostly good haha

And it’s up for pre-order on Rightstuf now!

Date Available?

Rightstuf- May 31 2015

May 12, 2015 on this forum.

JASTUSA- May 11 2015

So, which is the correct date for the release then? If it was released today, it would have been the first day of the week, which is Monday. If the JastUSA website says it is on May 11, then that day, too, is Monday. But Peter wrote it is on May 12th, which is on Tuesday. Kinda strange that there are two different date for it, but I suppose it doesn’t really matter much as it is just 24hrs differences. I wonder if it is a typo or May 12th is the date that game will be released. Or is it the downloadable version will be available on May 11th and the package version will be shipped, starting May 12th? Well, whatever the case maybe, it is finally happening. After 4 years of waiting, we will finally get to see this game in all uncensored glories, regardless of how much botched it had gone through over the years from JastUSA. Hopefully that patch will be available soon or perhaps the same day? -.-;

JAST USA is based in California. Peter lives in Japan. Time zone differences likely explain the discrepancy.

Or is it postponed until May 31 2015

I smell another delay…

Don’t these two companies function at different level? In fact, I don’t think they are even connected at all. The Rightstuff only has the Limited edition up on their sites, which indicate that they are getting the products from the JastUSA and then they are distributing them out. Why does it say Peach Princess as the publisher? I thought it was JastUSA who was producing and publishing, unless they are the same company? Then that delay is correct, I suppose! Can some official staff confirm this? This is getting ridiculous! There is absolutely no reasons what-so-ever to delay this for another 4 weeks again. None!!!

Well, if there is indeed another delay, I may cancel my pre-order and buy some of the games that are coming out in May with that money, like the Black Lilith one.

RightStuf releases always lag JAST's. My copy of Hanachirasu hasn't even arrived yet.